Chapter 2

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world…  - Anonymous -

NAIA - PHILIPPINES

Alexa finally arrives in Manila…  Being delayed for an hour she was very apologetic to her fans who patiently waited for her maybe some of them had not taken breakfast yet and arriving at around half passed two in the afternoon, maybe even lunch…  She spent as much time with them to show how much she appreciates their devotion before she went to her press conference.

Alexa is really tired and Jackie knows this so she made her feel as comfortable as possible… The press, however, were very eager to ask their questions so when they started Jackie cut them off to make an apology…

Jackie :  We would like to apologize for the delay… But since Alexa has another appointment after this, we have to limit the interview to a question each to accommodate everybody…  We hope you understand… Now, fire away…

Reporter 1 :  Alexa, congratulations ha… I heard na your tour was truly a success… May plano ka na ba to conquer Asia? [Do you have plans to conquer Asia?]

Jackie :  (She volunteered to answer that question…) We will be testing the water first… Before we came to Hong Kong, the GNA Management called to inform that Alexa have been invited to be a guest artist of an Asian superstar…  She will do a duet and an MTV for the song and this will be included in his forthcoming album…  They did not, however, reveal who this Asian superstar will be but you will be informed once the deal is finalized…

Reporter 2 :  Alexa, how is your relationship with Gio?  It has been in the news lately that he’s been seeing Andrea del Sol, the star of BATANG PROSTI  [Young Prostitute]…  Do you know about this?

Alexa :  As far as I know, before I left we are still okay…  I haven’t heard the news about… what’s her name again?  Unless he tells me it’s true, I will not dwell too much on it…

Reporter 3 :  Alexa, any plans of getting married in the near future?

Alexa :  Not in the near future… (she is trying very hard to be amiable but the questions simply irritates her… Jackie, is now worried)

Reporter 4 :  Alam mo na ba yung balita na may anak si Gio sa ibang babae?  [Did you know that Gio  has a child with another woman?]

Alexa :  Wala akong pakialam dun… If it’s true and it happened before me, problema nya yun… [I don’t care about that news…  …that’s his problem…]

The press conference went on for another half hour but Jackie answered most of the questions…  Alexa had complained of a headache after the bravados concluded so Jackie proceeded to GNA for a meeting without her…  Jackie would have liked it if she were present because there, they will discuss the invitation that Jackie talked about in the interview but since Alexa has lost the energy she just dropped her off and Crissy to her house…

Alexa :  Crissy, gusto ko ng masahe…  [I need a massage…]

Crissy :  Sige, magbihis ka na muna…  Anong gusto mong kainin mamaya para mapaluto ko…[Ok…  Go get changed…  What food do you want to eat later?  I’ll tell them to prepare for you…]

Alexa :  Gusto ko ng sinigang na baboy at pritong isda… Matagal akong hindi nakakain nun…[I want pork stew and fried fish…  I’ve not had it for a while now…]

Crissy left the room to give instructions to their maid…

__________________________

AT THE CKS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN TAIWAN

Meanwhile, at the airport David, Val and Mr. Yin arrived and they were met by his fans and some members of the press…  One of the reporters who got a tip on his date the night before bravely asked…