Chapter 93

I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you're my angel!!!

On Christmas Eve, after attending a mass celebration at the chapel, everyone gathered and shared the food Alexa had prepared the whole day...

Customarily, Alexa would simply celebrate the day at an expensive restaurant, sometimes with a few close friends but often only with Crissy and Jackie... Dessert, however, would be especially prepared for Crissy's birthday... This time though, since it would be the first time to celebrate the occasion at Alexa's new home and with the man she hoped to spend the rest of her life with, Crissy could not help but be touched as everyone stood up for a toast to her happiness...

Alexa : Make a wish and blow the candle, Crissy...

Crissy lovingly looked at Val and knew there was nothing more to wish for... In her mind, If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand... Lord, I wish for this man to be happy with me as I am with him... And for my dear friend, that she would be truly contented with the man she had chosen... I thank you for giving me these people around me... Sana si Tita Jack di na kami iiwan... [I hope Tita Jack would never leave us...] After a silent prayer she blew her candles...

__________________________

After everyone else had retired for the night, David took Alexa to the music room and showed her the tape he took at the CCAC... Alexa was so happy watching "her children" laughing heartily and enjoying the gifts she prepared for them... As she watched, David took her hand and pulled her from where she sat to sit on his lap... Since they were the only ones in the room that David purposedly set up with only a lamplight and the TV to illuminate the darkened room and the wine, Alexa wasn't her usual self and playfully walked seductively towards him... This was what David hoped she would become while he thought of an appropriate atmosphere to tell her what he truly aimed for...

She was totally different from the first night... For Alexa, that moment belonged to David... She offered no resistance to his unrelenting kisses... She allowed herself to drown in his passion... She shivered everywhere he touched and his hand would linger where he knew she would weaken... Alexa could not remember who stripped who but she was completely in the buff when David laid her lithe body on the sofa and eased himself on top of her... He nibbled her earlobe and whispered words he knew would drive Alexa to madness... Alexa moaned and anticipated... Until...

David : Honey, I want you to have my baby...

Alexa : Huh? (She was too weak to comprehend what he was trying to tell her...)

David : I want to get you pregnant, hmm...

Alexa : Not now, David, please...

David : I'm afraid you are not in a position to refuse me...

He was right, she thought... She knew she wanted to free herself from him but even her words seemed to agree to his desire rather than refuse and David knew this... Alexa believed she could not easily get pregnant... "It has to be done many times, right? Tonight, it would still be okay, right? This will be the last time we will do this... Promise... Just don't get me pregnant yet..." thinking to herself... But it was harder to say no to a man as insistent as David...