*Thief* (Part 2)

Kate's POV:

"She managed to escape... with the gem... and almost killed you?" Clint tried piecing together the bullshit story I was feeding to him. I didn't want to tell him the truth — that I let her go because I was slowly falling for her — and that the real story was that she snatched it from me and threatened to kill me if I took a step forward before disappearing off into the night.

Obviously that wasn't the truth.

"Yep." I sighed, pretending to become overly frustrated with the woman. "She's relentless and ruthless."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to tackle her together then, yeah?" Clint asked and I nodded my head with a small smile. Soon enough he stood up, Lucky standing up with him. "I'm going to head to bed, kiddo, I'm down the hall if you need me." He reassured and ruffled my hair before leaving with Lucky.

When my door was fully shut, I collapsed back against my bed. A tiring sigh left my lips. "Ruthless, you say?" A mysterious, raspy voice calls out from the darkest corner of my room.

"Who are you?" I jumped up and grabbed the steel bat that was hidden on the side of my bed as a just in case.

"Relax, Hawk." Hearing the all too familiar nickname made me lower the bat slightly. Y/N appeared from the shadows. Her usual attire was gone — casual now taking over. She wore some baggy sweats and a comfy crop top. She looked absolutely flawless without trying.

"W-what're you doing here?" I asked, internally cursing myself for my stutter.

"Stuttering already, Bishop?" My face flushed as Y/N let out a seductive laugh. "Just visiting my favorite hero." She approached me and her fingertips glided across my chest — I was wearing purple basketball shorts with a baggy Nirvana tee over it. "I didn't mean to overhear your... story that you shared with Clint."

I shivered at her touch, it wasn't visible, but I knew she could feel it. "Oh, yeah, t-the story." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Mh, makes me wonder if you think the complete opposite of how you described me in that story of yours." Y/N pushed me down on the bed, straddling my waist as my hands tensed up and grasped the bedsheets. "What do you think of me? Hm?"

"Uh-" My brain was immediately racked with every little thing that makes me think of Y/N. "I don't think you're ruthless... you're actually really... sweet?" I answer hesitantly which earned me a laugh, I smiled in return. "You aren't mean though, I actually really like you."

After my shy statement, my eyes avoided hers, but not for long since Y/N hooked her fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. My eyes met her soft Y/E/C ones. God, they were so easy to get lost in.

Her hands tugged at my shirt. "Can I take this off, Katie?" I couldn't deny the way my heart fluttered at the brand new nickname. I nodded without hesitation but she tsked at me. "Words, honey. I need your verbal consent."

Hot.

"Yes, yes. You have my consent, Y/N, please." I quickly rushed out without an ounce of regret or hesitation. I needed her.

Y/N smiled sweetly down at me and completely pushed me to lay down on the bed, she readjusted herself between my legs and I sat up slightly to help her lift my shirt off my head. She admired every inch of my skin, nothing went unnoticed to her. Not even a few of my scars from intense battles with some enemies we've had to deal with.

She traced them, planting light kisses along them while her other hand reached behind my back to unclip my bra after silently asking for consent with her eyes. My breath got caught in my throat when her thigh slid between my legs, pressing wonderfully up against my clit. I let out a grunt and squeezed my eyes closed.

"How's this feel, baby?" Y/N checked on me in a soft whisper. Her lips attached themselves to my neck, gently sucking and leaving love bites everywhere.

"I-it... god... it feels so good. Please- don't stop." I groaned through every ministration she preformed. Y/N's thigh began to circle on my clothed core, her right hand moving to palm my boob while her left hand worked on untying the small knot that held my shorts up.

She finally pushed them off while I shyly fiddled with the bottom of her shirt. "You wanna see me, babe?" I nodded my head, but again, it wasn't enough for her. "Words, Katie, use your words like a good girl."

"Yes mommy." My face flushed at the name I addressed her as. She wasn't complaining about it either since it brought a soft smirk on her face. She slid her shirt off, I ogled her breasts immediately that were cupped away behind a blue lacy bra. Y/N tossed my shorts aside and slid my panties off as well.

"So wet for me, huh, baby? All wet for mommy?" I practically moaned at her calling herself the name I blurted out. It just felt right.

"Yes, mommy, it's all for you." She let out a seductive chuckle and ran her fingers through my wet folds, eliciting a loud moan from my throat. Y/N gently clasped a hand over my mouth.

"I would love to hear your pretty moans, but everyone else is asleep right now, so I need you to be quiet for mommy. Okay?" I whimpered and let out a small squeak that sounded like a 'yes'. Y/N didn't waste anytime in shoving two fingers inside my tight cunt, I yelped out in pleasure but bit my lip hard when I remembered I had to be quiet. "Good girl." Y/N cooed when she saw me.

I groaned and rolled my hips against my hand, but Y/N pushed my hips back down. "Let me take care of you, honey." I moaned and let her do her thing. Y/N curled her fingers deep inside me — she wasn't rushing anything; she started with slow and deep thrusts. It felt so good. Soon enough she added a third finger, her thrusts growing sloppier as my orgasm quickly approached.

"Fuck!" I threw my head back against the pillow, my own hand covering my mouth. "Oh god, mommy it feels so good! Please don't stop..." I begged and begged through my heavy breathing.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I won't." Y/N whispered in my ear before enveloping my nipple in her mouth, sucking gently while her fingers never relented, her thrusts growing harder and deeper. Each thrust hit a deep part inside me that made me see stars and feel like I was on cloud 9.

"Oh shit." My hands held onto Y/N's bicep, gripping it roughly as Y/N curled her fingers deep inside me one last time before I squirmed, my thighs closing shut as my orgasm washed over me. I came all over her digits, her mouth still attached to my other boob after paying equal attention to them both.

"Good girl, I'm so proud of you." Y/N kept her thrusts going but they were so much slower than before. She kept slowing them down before stopping them completely and pulling them out. With her other hand, Y/N pulled my head up to her chest and held her fingers to my mouth. "Go on." She gestured.

I did as told and took her fingers in my mouth, my tongue swirling around them, making sure to suck them clean till there was nothing left on them. Y/N stared down at me with pure desire in her eyes.

"That's my good girl." She retracted her fingers from my mouth and set them down in my lap as she pulled my face towards her. I eyed her lips, desperately wanting to seal tonight's passion with a kiss.

Y/N must've read my mind since she was leaning forward and soon enough, her sweet, plump lips were on mine. They tasted like honey, felt like heaven. She was such a good kisser.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." Y/N pulled away with a small chuckle, a soft smile on her face as she stroked my cheek.

I returned to smile. "Me too, you have no idea." I breathlessly whispered before surging forward for another kiss.

—————
A/N:
This was for the tops so... enjoy :)