*No Hands*

(A/N: TOP Y/NNNNNN)
Hailee G!P

Hailee's POV:

I was sitting on the couch bored when my girlfriend walked in reading a book. She glanced up and saw the look of boredom on my face.

"Someone's bored." Y/N teased and I shook my head with a playful roll of my eyes as Y/N set her book down, straddling my waist, taking me by surprise. "I can fix that." She smirked.

I could already feel myself getting hard.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"Yeah, but first..." She trailed off teasingly as I gazed up at her with lustful eyes. "Let's play a game."

"What game?"

"No hands. First person to touch the other, loses. So whoever wins gets to do whatever they want to the other." Y/N explained and I smirked.

"Whatever?" I asked and she nodded. "Sounds like a plan." Y/N leaned down to kiss me deeply and I almost put my hands around her neck but I kept them to side while Y/N's hands stuck to the back of the couch.

We made out passionately and Y/N pulled the most sneakiest move ever by grinding down on my already hard bulge making my hands fly to her waist and she pulled away from the kiss.

"I win." She smirked tauntingly and I groaned softly. "Come with me, baby." Who was I to disobey her? I followed her quickly as she lead me to our bedroom. When we got inside, she pushed me against the wall and stripped us both out of our clothes.

"What do you want to do, winner?" I ask her and she hums as she eyes my dick.

"Lay on the bed." Y/N ordered and I quickly went to lay on it, watching her walk out of our closet with a handcuffs. "Let's have some fun."

"No vanilla tonight then, huh?" I whimper slightly when she tightened the cuff around my wrists, cuffing me to the bedposts.

"All kinky baby." She winked and kissed my lips before grabbing a condom from the drawer next to us and sliding it on my dick. "Ready?" She asked softly and I smiled, nodding my head.

"Yes."

Y/N slowly lowered herself on my length as she gripped my abs, I tugged my hands forward slightly to try to move but the handcuffs prevented me to. "Fuck, Y/N/N."

"Oh Hailee!" The girl on top of me moaned as she bounced up and down on my dick, both of us a moaning mess. "Fuck!" I tried getting free from the cuffs again but unfortunately it didn't work as Y/N planted kisses up and down my chest, marking me everywhere.

I moaned under her touch, feeling my body start to shake. I knew I was close, and so did she. "Wait till I come first." She demanded and I nodded, loving the dominance she was showing right now. She sped up her pace and I watched her with my lips slightly parted in awe.

Soon she came all over my dick, making me moan as she sat still with her mouth wide open in a silent moan, her eyes locked on mine. The eye contact was enough to push me over the edge after she nodded, giving me the okay for me to shoot my load in the condom as some of Y/N's juices dropped down my thighs to the bed sheets. Y/N reached over and gently released my hands, I rubbed them as there was a red mark which I didn't mind at all.

"Fuck baby." I whisper and she giggled as she tossed the condom away. She stood on her shaky legs and walked to the bathroom to grab us both a rag. "How bout you go shower and I'll take care of the sheets?" I suggest after cleaning myself up and Y/N nodded in agreement, taking off to the bathroom.

I stood up and almost fell back at my shaky legs but caught myself soon enough. I changed the sheets and tossed them in the basket as Y/N came out of the bathroom with damp hair and only wearing my shirt. I crawled in bed and opened my arms for her as she plopped down in them, nuzzling her face cutely in my neck.

"You should top more often." I say with a small smirk and I felt Y/N's chuckle in my neck.

"I love you, Haiz."

"I love you more, Y/N/N."