Teen Parents (Part 4)

You were laying back against the couch next to Hailee, her arm wrapped around you as you two watched a movie together. Your girlfriend reached over to grab a drink when you felt it.

Your water broke.

2nd Person POV:

"Hailee..." You started cautiously as she looked at you worriedly, you stood up and held your belly and the lightbulb in your girlfriends head clicked on. She jumped into action, shutting the tv off, packing Martini up in her cage as she grabbed you your shoes.

"I got you, baby girl." Hailee whispered, pecking your cheek quickly before she slipped her own shoes on, grabbing all the baby bags and tossing them in the trunk of her Jeep. She helps you to the passengers side and started driving to the hospital as she dialed your moms phone number.

"Haiz what's up?" You mothers voice rang through and your groaned in pain from a contraction.

"Y/N's going into labor. I'm driving to the hospital now, can you call my family please?"

"Of course! Oh my god, Y/N, honey, you okay?"

"Doing grEat!" You escalated off as another contraction came on, Hailee made a right hand turn towards the parking lot as you said your 'goodbyes' to your mother. Hailee helped you out of the car and into the hospital.

-

"We came as soon as we heard." Griffin stormed in as he noticed your mom and Hailee sitting down beside you. You were squeezing the life out of the Hailee's hand but she didn't care. "Is she okay?"

"Contractions." Cheri answered from behind him, walking past her son to you. "Deep breaths, sweetie."

"Thank you, Cheri." Your mom answered gratefully. "I was a wreck when I was pregnant with you." She looked at you and you whimpered, not really seeing how that would help you.

"Hailee!" You groaned and your girlfriends head snapped up towards you. "Oh god!" You squeezed the life out of her hand again like a stress ball as she sat there with a worried gaze when the doctor came in.

"Hi Miss Y/L/N. I'm doctor Brady. Let's get this baby out of you, shall we?" Dr. Brady asked.

"Yes!" You exclaimed as you went through another contraction.

Contraction after contraction went by before it was time for Dr. Brady to deliver your son. It took hours, yelling and screaming as Hailee learned how emotional pregnant ladies get when their giving birth just from you blaming her for your pain. She knew it you didn't mean it though, hell she let you say that freely since you were in so much pain.

It was a hard delivery but soon the soft cries of your newborn baby boy filled the room as Dr. Brady cleaned up carefully, checking his vitals as he wrapped him up in a soft blue blanket. The baby boy lay in your arms as tears brimmed your eyes, Hailee leaning over you to look at him in shock and amazement.

"Welcome little guy." Your girlfriend finally said, whispering softly as she placed a kiss on your hand. "You did amazing, love. I'm so proud of you." She congratulated you.

"Come hold your baby boy." You said to her and she went wide eyed as she took the precious baby carefully in her arms, rocking him slightly from side to side as his eyes opened up, revealing a beautiful pare of hazel eyes. "He's got your eyes." You whispered lovingly, and Hailee felt like she could sob right here, right now from the high emotions she was feeling at seeing her son for the first time ever. It truly was amazing.

"He's got your smile." The taller girl whispered as she ran a hand through your hair, kissing your lips softly.

"What's his name?" Pete asked as the family entered, gathering around Hailee and your baby boy with awed filled eyes.

"Barry Steinfeld." You did and Hailee's head snapped so fast towards you, she almost got whiplash.

"Steinfeld?" She asked with her jaw slacked open in shock and joy.

"Steinfeld." You confirmed with a nod and a smile as she passed Barry off gently to your mom, walking over to you and kissing you deeply but slowly as you savored the kiss, wrapping one arm around her neck.

"I love you so fucking much." She whispered on your lips, kissing all over your face.

"I love you more." You smiled back as Barry was back in your arms, his tiny hand reached up to wrap loosely around your finger as he smiled at you with his hazel eyes half closed. "Hi my precious boy."

"I'm a parent at 16." Hailee said with a shake of her head and a small chuckle making everyone else in the room laugh. You were 15, about to be 16 soon but even if you weren't prepared to raise a baby as a teenager, you knew you weren't alone.