*Thin Walls*

Warning: smut
____________

Kate's POV:

I panted as I carried Y/N to my room. Both of us horny as fuck and out of breath. I close and lock my door before gently setting her down on my bed. I straddle her waist and carefully pin her wrists to the bed.

"Is this okay?" I ask, double checking she still wants to go through with it. Sure, she's my crush and best friend, but I would never pressure her into anything.

"Kate... I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life." She smiled softly. "Now, please, do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck my ability to walk, just fuck me already!" I smirk at her pleads and nod before kissing her. I remove my hands from her wrists and double check to make sure I didn't leave marks. When I didn't, I moved my hands to the end of her hoodie and lift it up slowly over her head. I pause for a second, taking in the breathtaking view of her half naked body, I think I was drooling at the sight that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She smirked.

"Maybe I will." I said and reached for my phone making her laugh.

"Whatever baby, only for you." She said and rested her head back as I set my phone back down.

"Only me?" I ask

"Only you." She confirmed.

I then moved my hands down to her belt, as I let my lips attach to her hardened nipples. Giving both the same attention, eliciting the most beautiful moans from Y/N's mouth. I removed my lips from her amazing boobs, and kissed her passionately before finally pulling of her pants. I smirk and lower myself down to her center. I take my finger and run along her clothes center, feeling how wet she was.

"Hmm so wet for me baby." I groan.

"All for you." She moaned out.

I removed her panties and admire the wet pussy in front of me. I lick my lips and press my thumb against her clit making her moan my name out loud. I slowly enter one finger in her, pumping slowly, before picking up the pace because her moans were turning me on even more.

"Fuck, Kate! Oh- oh, shit! Right there!" She loaned out, throwing her head back, back arching up in pleasure.

I slip in another finger, and another, and continue pumping till I feel her begin to shake under me.

"Baby... shit. Fuck! I'm close!"

"Cum for me. Cum baby girl." I pant out and continue my movements till she releases all her juices on me. I slowly come to a stop, helping her ride out her high. I gently remove my fingers, pulling a small whimper from Y/N, as I move up her body and make eye contact with her. I hold my dripping fingers up and she immediately gets what I'm asking for, when she opens her mouth. Placing my fingers in her mouth, I moan lowly as I feel her tongue sucking my fingers clean.

"Thank you Kate." She rasped out.

"You are welcome baby." I kiss her softly and hand her a water bottle to help with her throat. I help clean her up and fall asleep with her in my arms.

________

The next morning, I feel Y/N's soft breathing, making me remember last night. I smile, reminding me that it was not a dream. I start kissing all along her naked shoulders, her neck, her face and chest. I hear her giggle and I sit up a bit to move some hair out of her face.

"Good morning." She said in her raspy morning voice which makes me shiver slightly.

"Morning." I sigh dreamily as I twirl her hair in my hands. "Guess last night wasn't a dream?"

"Of course not." She shakes her head kisses me. "I've always wanted to do that. I like you Kate, so much."

"I like you to, Y/N. So much." We shared a few more smiles before cuddling some more.

_______

We both walked downstairs to the common room where everyone was staring at us with raised eyebrows and smirks.

"What...?" Y/N slowly asked.

"So... have any fun last night?" Nat asked. Y/N and I's faced then bright red.

"You should be more quieter." Wanda snickers.

"How did you even hear?!" Y/N exclaimed frustrated.

"Thin walls." Clint answered and they all laughed while Y/N sighed and I kissed her cheek smiling softly.

"Eh, I don't care. I mean, we did have fun... right?" I smirk and the laughing stops.

"Hell ya we did." She smirked back and pecks my lips before winking at the rest of them.

"Man, I really thought I could get to her." Nat sighed as we all chuckled. I walked back to my room with my crush.

"So..." I trail off, running my fingers down her arm creating goosebumps.

"So?" She smirks.

"How bout a date? You and me? Tomorrow night?" I ask.

"Sounds amazing." She pecks my lips once more before we crawl back into bed, cuddling peacefully, knowing this will be the start to an amazing relationship.

________
A/N:

Damn.
I can't sleep at all so here I am providing you guys stories, entertainment.

Enjoy!