*Making Love*

Hailee's POV:

"I love you." My gorgeous girlfriend whispers, gazing up at me as I wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. I smile, kissing her forehead multiple times as a smile creeps onto her lips as well.

Y/N giggles as I slowly intertwine our fingers, using our conjoined hands to tug her upstairs to the bedroom. When we reached our bedroom, I gently guide her to our bed, sitting down first and pulling her in my lap.

Our lips connected, my heart fluttering uncontrollably as she smiled into the kiss. It was heated, filled with desire but it was also slow, feeling no need to rush at all.

Slowly, Y/N places a hand on my chest, pushing me back on the bed to which I obey, falling back and kissing down her neck, switching our positions.

My kisses trailed all the way down to her thighs, and the beautiful girl above me was already a bit of a moaning mess as my fingers teased her slightly. We discarded all our clothes, leaving me to tease her entrance once again before dipping the tip of my finger through her folds, creating a moan from her lips once again.

I smiled, pulling my fingers back and licking a streak of her wetness before teasing her a little longer and finally giving in, and shoving my tongue through her tight walls. Y/N moaned above me, her hand instinctively going to the back of my head, trying to push me further into her center.

I chuckled, the vibrations affecting her as her eyes rolled back, her back arching slightly as I continue to tongue fuck her. She tasted amazing, heavenly and I wanted to make sure she was pushed over the edge as soon as possible.

So I added my thumb to the equation, rubbing right circles on her clit while sucking as well and sliding two fingers in her wet pussy immediately, increasing the amount of pleasure she was feeling right now.

"Oh Hailee." She softly moaned, throwing her head back with another moan. I smiled once again, savoring this entire moment and soon enough, when I curled my fingers deep inside her, hitting her g-spot, she came all over my fingers with a straggled moan. "Fuck! Hailee."

I lapped up every last of her juices, tasting her. She truly was the best meal I've ever had.

"I love you." I whisper when I move to hover over, kissing her lips softly.

Y/N smiled, returning the kiss. "I love you more."

——————
A/N:

Wowwww three in a row? Y'all I'm on fire today. Or I'm just horny... we'll never know