The Same Look

2nd Person POV:

You adjusted your skirt, stepping back to look at yourself in the mirror. Your wife had walked into the room prior, trying to get her tie correct.

"Babe?" Hailee called out, untying her tie all together and yanking it from around her neck in frustration. "Can you help me with me tie?"

You smiled, remembering the times you used to help your little brother with his. You nodded, simply taking the tie from her hand and setting it up the proper way. "There you go, sweetheart." You patted Hailee's chest, walking away to the bathroom as your wife stared down at the neat, perfect tie you had created.

"You know..." Hailee appeared behind you, watching you apply light makeup to your face, wrapping her arms around you from behind. "I kinda wish we were staying home now." The girl began placing sweet kisses along your neck.

You let out a giggle, rolling your eyes playfully as your smile never faded. "We promised our friends we'd go, babe."

"I know." Hailee sighed, regarding the conversation as she leaned her chin on your shoulder, staring at your side profile with that look in her eye. The same look she's had since the day she met you and for the rest of the years you've been together. "You're so beautiful, Y/N/N, I have no clue why you think you need makeup."

"Thank you, Haiz." You blushed, her words always had that effect on you, for years now, that never changed either. You turned your head to look her in the eyes, catching her staring at you as you both made eye contact, looking at each other with the same loving look.

"You have a place in my heart, no one else ever could have." Your wife whispered lovingly, leaning up slightly to kiss your lips. You smiled, blushing as well as you turned around, keep your lips attached to hers to wrap your arms around her neck, pulling Hailee closer to you.

"I love you." You mumbled between kisses, your hand trialing down to her shoulder, giving it 3 firm squeezes, silently telling her 'I love you' again.

"I love you more." Hailee nuzzled your noses together, closing her eyes in bliss and content. "You are perfection, my only direction."

——————
A/N:
Top 5 songs.

Not surprised AT ALL, most of these are depressing 🫠