Hair

(Requested by @SheildAgent33)

Hailee's POV:

One thing I love about my girlfriend, Y/N, is her Afro-like, curly hair. Why? It's so soft and I love to play with it. She knows that, and I'm surprised she allows me too.

I walked into the living room, seeing my girlfriend laying on the couch. I lay on top of her, resting my chin on her stomach as she looks down at me. "Hi, baby." She cupped my cheek, giving me a soft smile as I smiled back up at her, leaning into her touch.

I closed my eyes for a moment before I reopened them, seeing Y/N scrolling on her phone, watching TikTok's. I smile, my hand reaching up to touch her hair, she glanced at me for a moment when I made contact, but allowed me to do whatever.

"Why do you like my hair so much?" She turned to me with a confused smile, setting her phone down on the table. I shrug my shoulders, continuing to play with her hair.

"It's a big part of your identity and I guess that's why I love it." She blushed at my words, her eyes softening. "It makes you, you."

"Aw, baby." Y/N leaned down to kiss my lips softly, I smiled into the kiss, my hand traveling to her neck to pull her down for more. "I love you." She breathed out when we pulled away.

I slowly whispered, "I love you more." My hand runs through her hair again, making her chuckle, and shake her head with a warm smile.

——————
A/N:

I'm sorry I've been behind on requests, I'm a little out of it.

I'm not ok. Mentally and physically.