*Perfect Girl*

2nd Person POV:

You squealed as Hailee spun you around in the arm, her strong arms holding your hips tightly as she lifted you up over her shoulders, sitting you there. You wrapped your arms around her neck as she walked along the coast of the beach.

It was a beautiful morning, around 7am, the beach was empty and it was freezing as hell but in a good way. You were both wearing your matching shark hoodies. Hailee stroked your legs as she held you, taking in the sunrise across the bay.

"I love you, you know that right?" She whispered softly as you glanced down at her.

"And I love you." You replied, leaning down to kiss her cheek lovingly which she instinctively blushed at. "We should head back soon."

Hailee nodded her head at your suggestion. "You're right." She said and started walking back to the beach house as she continued to carry you.

-

You've been at the beach house for a good couple hours now. You were silently reading a book when Hailee walked in, plopping her head in your lap with a huff, trying to get your attention but your eyes stayed glued to the book.

She rolled her eyes playfully, snatching the book as you were about to protest but she was quicker in kissing you passionately that immediately shut you up. You held her face as she leaned up a little further to deepen the kiss as you two slowly started making out on the couch.

You did that for a few more minutes before Hailee scooped you up in her arms, leading you to the bedroom with a soft gaze. She gently set you down and let her love flow as you both removed every single piece of clothing.

She planted soft, loving kisses up and down your body, especially your thighs, before she laid a gentle kiss on your clit that made you whimper softly. You tugged softly at her hair making her groan slightly as she slowly slipped one finger into your tight hole.

"Oh Hailee." You moaned quietly as she admired you with a soft smile, kissing her way up your shoulders and chest to leave love bites and hickeys where only she could see them. She added another finger, and another when she felt like you could take them as she increased her pace slowly.

You were a moaning mess under her as you both lovingly stared into each others eyes. Hailee biting her lip as your mouth was wide open with soft pants. She curled her fingers once and you came with a loud moan of her name.

She laid a sweet kiss on your lips before disappearing and coming back to clean you up.

-

"Don't you love sunsets?" You asked softly as you laid against Hailee's front. "Have you seen anything more perfect?"

"Yeah." Hailee whispered and you titled your head up to look at her.

"What?"

"You, my perfect girl."

------
A/N:

Dedicated to a special someone... you know who you are

Hope y'all like it! I've got more ideas! (Thank bluey lol)