Reunited

Y/N's POV:

I've been away for filming for about 6 months now, meaning I haven't seen my daughter or wife in that long. I've FaceTimed them every chance I got and honestly, I wanted nothing more than to be with them.

But now, I get to go back home. I told Hailee I'd be home in a week, which was a lie, so that I could surprise her tonight.

The first place on my list before going home was the flower shop. Now, Hailee loves flowers, so that's what I got her. Carnations, to be exact. The next stop was the toy store. I know that Jade doesn't need them, but I just wanted to. So I got her some brand new stuffed animals that I know she'll love.

-

I pulled up into the driveway of my house, making sure my lights were off so Hailee couldn't see me pulling up. She usually stays out in the living room until midnight, making sure everything was okay and that our daughter was as well. But it was only 9, our daughters bedtime was at 9:30.

Just in time.

I turned my car off, quietly shutting the door and grabbing the bags from my trunk. I had also brought home some souvenirs from where I was filming.

I approached the door, ringing it. I heard the door hesitantly unlocking, it being opened as I came into Hailee's view. "Y/N?" She asked in shock but before she could do anything, I was tackled by my 5 year old daughter and my two puppies.

"Oh." I chuckle, setting the bags down outside on the porch, picking Jade up in my arms. "Hi, baby." I smiled.

"Mommy!" She exclaimed and threw her tiny arms around my neck tightly, giving me the biggest hug ever. Hailee stood there, still in shock, but with a smile as she was know leaning against the doorframe.

"I missed you, sweetie." I whispered to Jade, putting her down as Hailee grabbed the bags I had, setting them on the table inside. I followed her inside, the puppies jumping around my legs as I shut the door. "Hi, my babies." I cooed, crouching down to pet them.

"Hi, love." Hailee called out softly, I stood up, walking towards her. "How was- mm." She cut herself off when I wrapped an arm around her neck, pulling her down for a long awaiting, bruising kiss.

"Ew!" Jade grimaced, running with the dogs to the couch. Me and Hailee pulled away slowly, out of breath as we chuckled at our daughters antics.

"I missed you so fucking much." Hailee whispered to me, her voice breaking ever so slightly as she kept her voice down. I glanced at Jade, who was too focused on the movie.

I forced Hailee's arms around my waist, looking up at her with a soft look. "I missed you too, baby. I'm sorry I left you to take care of her by yourself."

"Don't be sorry. You know I'll always support your career, and I love Jade, she's our daughter." Hailee emphasized and grabbed my hands, kissing my knuckles on both of them, making me blush. "So how was it?"

I smiled, dragging my wife over to the couch, pushing her to sit down as I laid across her lap. Jade crawled over to cuddle with us as I kissed the top of her head, looking up at Hailee. "Well..." I began explaining about filming and the area we filmed at, a wide smile on my face, as well as Hailee's as she listened intently.