*Starving*

Hailee's POV:

Here I was lying in bed with the most amazing girl in the world in my arms. Y/N was snuggled on my chest watching tiktoks on her phone while I just admired. Creepy? No, just admiring my beautiful girl.

"It's rude to stare, Steinfeld." My girl muttered, shutting her phone off and rolling over to look up at me. I smiled, brushing a few strands of her hair back.

"Not when my girlfriend is the most breathtaking creature ever." I see a light pink color dust her cheeks.

"Such a flirt." She smirked, sitting up to straddle my stomach.

"Only for you." I wink and she chuckled softly, leaning down to connect our lips in a slow kiss. It soon started getting a little more heated and passionate, our hands starting to roam around each other's bodies. Y/N pulled away from the kiss first, taking her shirt off and tossing it on the ground.

I admired every inch of her upper body, her beauty was so ethereal. Unbelievable. "You gonna just stare or are you going to do something?" Y/N smirked, saying it in a teasing tone as she unclasped her bra, letting it fall in her lap to reveal her perfectly round breasts.

God, if this is how I die, it was a heavenly way to go.

I smile, sitting up and leaning my back against the bed frame, my hands snaking around my girlfriends hips, pulling her closer to me as I slowly latch my mouth to her chest. I planted kisses all around before latching my mouth onto her hardened bud, sucking gently as her sweet moans filled my ears.

I smile, pulling away with a popping side before giving the other side the same treatment, and letting my hands caress her hips.

"Mm Hailee." Y/N moaned in my ear, turning me on more as I pulled away, taking my own shirt off. The Y/H/C girl stood up, kicking the rest of her clothes off, helping me out my sweats and boxers as well as I went to hover over her, but she put a hand on my chest, pushing me on my back. "Eat me out." She demanded and i immediately obeyed, her pussy hovering over my face as she gripped the headboard.

I smiled, my hands caressing her thighs, giving her a reassuring squeeze before I attached my lips onto her clit, sucking sensually.

"Fuck." I hear her whisper, before letting out a string of moans and profanities when I slid my tongue through her folds, slowly thrusting in and out of her tight pussy. "Hailee!"

"Mm." I moaned, savoring the taste of the wonderful girl above me, my hands gripping her thighs tightly, shoving my tongue deeper inside her, trying to find her g-spot.

When she let out the loudest moan possible, it signaled to me that I had found it so I thrusted faster and deeper into her, hitting her g-spot every time.

"Oh god, HAILEE!" Y/N moaned, one of her hands tugging at my hair, trying to push my face further into her cunt as she started grinding against my tongue.

"Mm you close, baby?" I hum into her center, feeling her walls tighten around my tongue, my jaw starting to hurt but I ignored it, pushing through the pain to give her the pleasure she deserved.

"Fuck yes! Don't stop!" She screamed out in pleasure when I curled my tongue inside her, laying it flat out before thrusting deeper into her. And with one more deep thrust, and using my thumb and index finger to pinch her clit lightly, she came right in my mouth, reaching her climax as moans tumbled out of her mouth, a mixture of my name and cuss words.

I smiled widely, lapping every ounce of her juices. Her body soon relaxed, pulling away from the headboard to look down at me, a smile creeping onto her face when she noticed me smiling like crazy.

"You're smiling." She stated with a small giggle, I chuckled, nodding my head.

"Yeah."

"That good? You liked that?" She smiled.

I chuckled, smiling even wider somehow. "I loved it." I sat up, sitting her in my lap as we shared a slow kiss, allowing her to taste herself on my tongue. "I didn't know I was starving till I tasted you."

"Oh my god." She blushed, smacking my chest lightly as I smirked, winking at my girlfriend. Y/N pulled me down for one last kiss before rolling on her back, me throwing my arm around her waist to cuddle her.

"I love you." I whisper, looking into her eyes with hearts in mine.

"I love you more."

——————
A/N:

I was listening to Starving so I came up with this.