The Escape

Hailee's POV:

Walking into my bosses office, his bodyguard accompanied him as I rolled my shoulders back — I was hoping to get this meeting over with so I could complete my next mission so each target I take out gives me the opportunity to provide for my family.

"You wanted to speak to me, sir?" I reported as accordingly: my arms crossed behind my back, my head tucked up with a neutral expression on my face.

My boss crossed his arms. "Yes, I thought I'd give you your next mission myself." He smiled a little uneasily. Standing up, I focused my attention on him as one of his right hand men retrieved the file. "Your next target is..." He trailed off as I turned around where a mirror was placed in front of me. I furrowed my brows in confusion first before realization dawned on me as I felt my heart drop to my feet. Out of the corner of my eye I could see one of his bodyguards reaching into his backpack for a pistol. My heart raced as I thought of all the possibilities to get out.

I slowly turned to my boss as he finished his sentence, "You." He growled and I immediately leg swept the closest guy beside me, using his body as a protective shield to help stop the many bullets they shot at me. When I was close enough to the exit door, I ran out, causing four men to rush after me.

I quickly tapped my watch, blutoothing it to my earbuds. "FLO, I NEED BACKUP!" I yelled as I slid down the series of hallways, my body glided through the hair as I quickly swiped a machine gun off the ground. Running backwards, I began to rapidly fire my way at the men chasing me. Two of the collapsed with shots to the chest while the others dodged it, they never stopped running.

I made it to the top of the roof, standing just above the helipad. I looked up at the sky with wide eyes, my arms open in expectance. "ANY MINUTE NOW, FLO."

"Get off my dick, Jesus, it's there." Flo growled in my ear as I looked to my right to see the helicopter quickly approaching, the ladder dangling. I looked back as soon as I heard three shots being fired at me. The men accompanied my "boss" who ran after me but I began to sprint off.

Taking a leap of faith, I jumped off the building just in time to grab the ladder and cling to it, my feet stabilized on one of the steps. When we were at a safe distance away from the men, I slowly and carefully made my way up inside the copter. "Fuck." I panted as I collapsed in the seat, quickly buckling myself in.

"You alright?" My wife chuckled, her hand rubbing my bicep. 

"Just... just tired." I breathed out and threw my arm over Y/N's shoulders. 

"At least you made it out unscathed." She shrugged with a happy smile. Flo glanced at us through the review mirror, a smile overtaking her face.

"I told you I would get you out of there." She cockily said and I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

I groaned for a moment, jokingly, I said. "Sometimes I question how we're best friends."

"Yeah, yeah." Flo waved me off as we flew safely back to home base. Y/N clung to me the entire time — which I didn't mind — until we both finally were able to get back home. We stepped into our shared room, Zendaya holding our baby boy in her arms.

"He's asleep and all yours." Z gently said while passing him off to Y/N, giving me a hug on her way out. Y/N sat down on the bed beside me.

I kissed my son's forehead gently, rubbing his tiny hand. "Guess who's back home, Jack?"

——————
A/N:
Should Hailee be G!P?

——————A/N:Should Hailee be G!P?