*Those Pictures*

(A/N: happy Valentine's Day to the gay)

Y/N's POV:

While I waited for my wife to get home, my thumb mindlessly scrolled through instagram, hearting random things until not post caught my eye. I didn't know that Hailee posted these pictures but wow, she is so beautiful. And hot. And sexy. And... every other adjective in the book to describe her.

The dress she wore hugged her body perfectly, she looked like literal perfection.

Soon enough, I heard the locks of the door click, meaning that Hailee was home. As soon as that door opened, I was all over her. "Whoa." She mumbled as I tightly wrapped my arms around her neck. Hailee chuckled for a moment. "Hey, baby, I missed you too."

"Nope. I missed you more. You have no idea." Her eyes widened slightly at the underlining seductive tone I used for my last sentence. I took my wife's bag from her hands and her coat as well — hanging both items up on the rack beside the door. My poor woman was still standing there; confused and slightly flustered.

"How was your day?" I grabbed her hand, guiding her over to the couch. She smiled when I laid between her legs, my head leaning back against her chest.

Hailee hummed with a shrug, kissing the top of my head. "It was alright, I kinda just missed you more than anything." She whispered in my ear sweetly. I closed my eyes with a content sigh, feeling her place a light kiss on my neck. "So..." She trails off as she catches my attention. "I'm guessing you saw the pictures, hm?"

I chuckled at the teasing tone she used. "I didn't even know those existed... until 15 minutes ago." I confessed making my wife chuckle. Hailee continued to kiss me further down my neck, my head rolling back onto her shoulder in bliss as her hands slipped up my shirt, feeling my skin with her cold hands. Her touch electrified me and sent a wave of goosebumps all over my body. I loved it.

"I bet you got horny thinking of all the things I could do to you, huh?" Hailee continued to tease me. I let out a small whimper when her right hand made its way up my chest, squeezing one of my breasts — lucky her I wasn't even wearing a bra. "Didn't you, Princess?"

"Yes..." I breathed out, my eyes closing from her left hand slipping past the waistband of my sweats, teasing my soaking core through my panties. "Oh, Hailee." I moaned softly, feeling Hailee smile against my neck.

"Mmh, haven't heard those pretty moans in forever." Hailee husked in my ear, kissing my shoulder blade and collarbone as her hands worked their magic. One was massaging my breast while the other teased me relentlessly.

"Hailee, please." I gasped when she pressed her fingers against my core, my hands grasping onto her bicep. "Please." I begged a little harder — which seemed to work — when she finally moved my panties aside, running her index finger through my slit. "Oh..."

"You like that? That feel good?" Hailee pressed her lips against my ear, I could feel and hear her warm breaths. It was turning us both on.

"More, Hailee, please." I let out a moan when she finally slid her finger inside, pumping in and out of me at a decent pace, I felt relief wash over me. Since she teased me so much, I'm closer to the edge than she thought.

Hailee smiled down at me as she flipped a second finger inside, the pleasure overwhelming me as I couldn't even form words at the moment, just moans tumbled out of my mouth. I was so close and Hailee knew that — that's why she pushed a third finger inside and fucked my pussy at an accelerating rate that I never knew existed.

"Fuck." I gasped when she curled them deep inside me, my eyes snapping open as I felt my orgasm quickly approaching. Hailee was kissing my chest before she moved up to kiss my lips, swallowing my moans as she continued to pound her fingers into me.

"Cum when you're ready." She whispered between kisses and curled her fingers once again, effectively pushing me over the edge. I came with a loud moan, my mouth panting heavily into Hailee's as my back arched — my juices coating Hailee's fingers completely. "Fuck." She gasped at the sight of them.

I chucked breathlessly, slumping back against her body. I watched as she stuck her fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean as she tasted myself on them. "Delicious as always, princess, I can't believe I almost forgot what that tasted like." Referring to her statement, it's been a little while since we've had sex — we've both just been so busy.

"Well..." I finally catch my breath, moving my sore body to straddle her waist. "Let's see if you taste any better."

—————
A/N:
The pictures 😮‍💨
I also didn't even both proofreading this, I made it like 10 minutes ago since someone told me too hehe

—————A/N:The pictures 😮‍💨I also didn't even both proofreading this, I made it like 10 minutes ago since someone told me too hehe

She's a goddess

She's a goddess... A GODDESS