Rooftop Date

Y/N's POV:

I was reading as I laid in bed, soft music playing faintly in the background of my bedroom. I heard a small knock on my window making me turn my head to look. Nothing but the pouring rain outside. Huh.

Knock. Knock.

My head snaps towards the window again to see Gwen standing there in her Spider-woman suit, making me jump up and rush to the window.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whisper, sliding it open as the rain pours over Gwen's head. Her blue eyes shining in the moon light.

"Come on, loser." She smiled, running a hand through her short blonde locks, holding her other hand out for me. I contemplated for a minute before grabbing a hoodie (that I stole from her), and threw it on, pulling the hood of it over my head before grabbing her hand.

She pulled me out of my bedroom and I clinged to her side, wrapping my legs and arms around her. "You ready?" She glanced down at me with a smile, I nodded and she launched a web out, taking off of my balcony and swinging through the city.

The cold breeze hit us perfectly as we flew through the city. I buried my face in her shoulder, I could hear her let out a soft chuckle, knowing I have a slight fear of heights.

My eyes remained closed till I felt Gwen drop with a soft thud. I open my eyes to see that she landed on a rooftop with a candlelit dinner under a canopy and I can already feel a smile on my face. 

"Gwen? What's this?" I smile confused as I look around, seeing her sit meet the canopy and look at me with a smile.

"Well, I've liked you for the longest time, Y/N/N and I wanted to know if you'd enjoy this dinner with me. As a date?" Gwen tilted her head and my heart fluttered as I walked over to her, taking a seat next to her.

"I like you too. I'd love to enjoy this dinner with you." I replied back. "As a date." She let out an eager giggle, handing me a glass of cider as we watched the rain pour.

We spent a good time together, laughing and smiling as we ate the food Gwen had prepare. Enjoying the sound of the rain. Soon the rain calmed down and Gwen started to take me back home.

She landed on the edge of my balcony, setting me down and when I turned around to look at her she was dangling upside down with her Spider suit on, mask as well.

"I had fun." The blonde whispered, I can already hear a smile in her voice. I took a step forward, biting my lip slightly. Our heads snapped towards the sound of sirens in the distance and Gwen looked back at me.

My hands slowly reached up to pull her mask down slightly, revealing her pink lips that glistening from her lipgloss. I see her slightly lick them before I stood on my tippy toes, holding her face I kissed her softly.

When we pulled away, a smile formed on both of our faces. I pecked her lips once more before pulling her mask back up. She gave caressed my cheek before swinging in the distance and I already knew that this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

———
A/N:

Finally did a Gwen one.

Ngl, this idea came from the AI chat. Very useful lol but uh I hope to post more of our lovely Spider hottie.