Hailee and Y/N

3rd Persons POV:

"What's your name?" Hailee asked, standing in front of the beautiful Y/H/C girl, who glanced up at her.

"Y/N..."

"No, what's your full name?" Hailee took a step closer.

"Y/N Y/L/N." Y/N answered with a slight chuckle, smiling a little with a pink blush when she realized Hailee was staring at her. "What?"

"I didn't say anything!" She exclaimed with a smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"'Cause you're beautiful."

"Oh my god-"

"I enjoy looking at beautiful people." Hailee winked, giving the Y/E/C girl a cheek kiss before slipping her number in her pocket. "Call me."

"Holy shi-"

-

Hailee and Y/N sat together nervously and a little annoyed as their friends interrogated them. "Is she your girlfriend?" Ella looked at Hailee, her best friend's eyes widening a bit.

"I'm not her girlfriend." Y/N argued.

"She's not my girlfriend- ugh they just don't get it." Hailee threw her hands up, looking at Y/N.

"No why would they?" The Y/H/C girl said annoyed before standing up, offering her hand to Hailee. "Let's go baby."

All her friends smirked as Hailee quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her out of there and flipping off their friends who just laughed their asses off.

-

"I'm gonna go get some water." Y/N announced, her friends giving her a nod as she stood up, walking into the kitchen and Hailee immediately following.

"Walk her like a dog." Ella smirked.

"Walk her like a dog sis." Florence teased, Hailee throwing them a glare. "Walk her like a dog." Y/N let out a laugh and kissed Hailee's pout away with a smile.

"I think it's cute. My golden retriever girlfriend." Hailee looked down at her girlfriend with a smile as she fixed her collar.

"Damn right."

-

Tom and Y/N sat across the table from Hailee, Zendaya, Ella, and Flo. Hailee mouthed something to Y/N with a smirk and Tom looked at the Y/H/C girl with wide eyes.

"Did she just say I love you?"

Y/N inhaled sharply as everyone looked at her, staring directly into Hailee's eyes as she answered. "Nope. She said "I own you"."

-

Hailee and Y/N sat comfortably together as they were being interviewed for a podcast with smiles on their faces.

"Okay, final question." The interviewer said, looking between the couple.

"Fire away." Hailee chuckled.

"What is your favorite thing to do with each other?" Hailee and Y/N both stare at each other with the same knowing look. Dirty mind Hailee mouthed discreetly to Y/N who smirked.

"Uh cuddle." Hailee said with fake confidence.

"Mhm. Cuddle." Y/N mimicked with a wink before letting out a yelp when Hailee smacked her arm, the interviewer laughing at both of them.

-

Y/N glanced behind her best friend at a club, the music blasting through their eardrums as she leaned forward to whisper in Hailee's ear. "Flirt with me quickly."

"What? Why would I do that?" Hailee stammered, freezing in her place with wide eyes.

"My ex! He's walking towards me." Y/N exclaimed, and before she could process anything she was pushed up against the wall with Hailee's hot breath in her ear.

"I'll make you scream my name, I'll make you glad you came." The brunette whispered, biting Y/N's earlobe teasingly.

"My ex was never walking towards me." Y/N smirked as Hailee pulled away to look at her in shock. "Now come with me." The Y/E/C girl smirked, winking at Hailee as she dragged her out of the club, wrapping her arms around her neck.

Hailee wrapped her arms around her waist, lifting her up and pressing her against the bathroom door. "You cheeky bastard." She chuckled seductively as Y/N whimpered. "You'll pay for that~"

-

"Be honest. Who do you call when you're at your lowest?" An interviewer asked the Dickinson cast in an interview.

"No one. 'Cause I'm a women." Hailee said confidently, ignoring Ella's stare of disbelief.

"Bullshit! You call you're wife!" Ella exclaimed and Hailee sighed putting her face into her hands with a blush of embarrassment.

-

"Y/N... please say "Darling" in a seductive way?" Zendaya asked her best friend, glancing between her and a nervous Hailee.

Y/N let out a chuckle. "Oh... darling." She smirked as did her friends till they all let out gasps when Hailee fell from her chair. The brunette quickly standing up and pointing at her girlfriend.

"The things I would do to you." She said and tried to casually lean on the wall till she stumbled and ended up walking away. Y/N laughing at girlfriends antics and quickly following her.

————
A/N:

Motivation for today: my bestie came out as trans to his family. So proud 🥹