*Movie Night*

Hailee G!P
—————

Y/N's POV:

Me and Hailee were laying down in bed, watching our favorite movie. Her hands wrapped around me from behind while I rested my head back on her chest.

The movie was almost over when I felt Hailee kissing my neck softly, small kisses that made me shiver. Her hand slipped up my shirt, while she bit down gently on my neck making me whimper. I felt something hard pressing against my ass, making me smirk.

I turn over in her arms, smirking down at her. "Someone's excited." I run my hands down the visible bulge, stroking it gently through her boxers making her groan.

"Fuck." She whispered, turning the movie off and kissing me passionately while my hand held the back of her neck. A few heated kisses later, she pushed me down on the bed, taking her shirt off.

I saw up, taking my own shirt off, both of us not wearing bra's underneath as Hailee slips both of our pants off.

"So wet for me, huh pretty girl?" She teased my entrance with her long fingers, me whimpering under her touch.

"Please." I groan.

"Please what?"

"Please, fuck me!" I plead, seeming to satisfy her as she slowly slips her fingers in, starting at a slow pace, wanting to stretch me out as much as possible. "Oh fuck."

"Feel good?" She husked in my ear, planting kisses all along my boobs, sucking on my nipples.

"So good." I moan, arching my back. Soon I got tired of the slow pace, bucking my hips to go faster but she held them down as she slowly removed her fingers.

She removed her boxers, her big cock springing out, slapping her abs. God her size surprises me every time.

"You ready?" She asked softly, aligning the tip up with my hole.

"Yes." I smile, both of us moaning as Hailee slowly slips her dick in all the way, remaining still to let me adjust a little before slowly thrusting in and out. "Fuck Hailee... faster... please!"

"As you wish, baby girl." She groaned softly, speeding up her pace to the point she was pounding into me, holding my hips while I gripped her back, leaving small marks.

"Oh fuck! Hailee!" I moan loudly when I she thrusts so hard into me, hitting something so deep inside, it made me see stars. "I'm so close-fuck! Please don't stop!"

"Don't worry. I won't." She panted, hiding her face in the crook of my neck as she continued to thrust in and out of me. "Come for me, baby."

"Hailee!" I let out a high pitched moan while she panted heavily, a low moan leaving her lips as well as she filled me up, while my juices spilled all over her cock.

"You did so good." She kisses my nose softly. "I'm gonna pull out now, okay?"

I nod softly, to tired to speak, letting out a small whimper as she pulled herself out of me. She laid down next to me, pulling me close as we cuddled up.

"I love you, Haiz."

"I love you too, Y/N/N."

—————
A/N:

First time writing one of these... I don't know how to feel about it...

Let me know if you want more! ❤️