Together

2nd Person POV:

"Wait! Oliver!" You yelled as you tried to catch you 5 year old son who decided it would be a good idea to run away right when you were about to give him a bath. "Buddy, come on!" You threw your hands up as he jumped on the couch, landing right in your wife's lap.

"Shit." Hailee groaned when Olivier jumped on her groin. "Olli, up." She grunted out and the little boy was quickly to stand.

"Babe, can you please help me? Your son won't get in the bath!" You exclaimed and threw your son a glare. Olivier giggled, sticking his tongue out at you.

"Okay." Hailee sighed, putting the tv remote down as she stood up. "Olli, go upstairs. Baby, come here." Olivier stared at her for a moment before rushing upstairs. You glared at him as he ran by before walking towards your wife, crossing your arms.

"What?" You asked and raised a brow at her.

Hailee rested her hands on your arms, rubbing them with a sigh. "I get that he can be a pain sometimes, but honey, he's our son." She emphasized and you glanced down at the ground. "We're both new at this parenting thing, okay? So, we will handle this together."

"Okay." You sighed, wrapping your arms slowly around Hailee's neck. "Thank you, babe. That means a lot to me. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, babe. You were frustrated, I don't blame you." Hailee rested her hands on your hips. "How about... I go get Oliver in the bath, while you relax? Yeah? I'll join you down here when I'm done."

You thought for a moment, nodding with a small smile. "Yeah, I'd like that." You kissed her cheek. "Thanks, honey." You said and Hailee smiled, kissing your lips right back.

"Of course." She mumbled before rushing upstairs. You sat down on the couch, grabbing the remote and continuing the show your wife was watching.

-

"Mama?" Your son peaked his head from behind Hailee's legs, he fiddled with his tiny fingers. "I'm sorry for running from you." Hailee gave him a look. "And for sticking my tongue out at you."

You smiled, walking over as you crouched to his height, you pulled him from behind Hailee. "Thank you, buddy. I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to yell at you, okay? I love you, bubs." You said and your son jumped right into your arms. "Now, time for bed."

Olivia glanced up at Hailee, she gave him a smile and a nod. "Okay, mama." He looked back at you, saying those words sweetly as he kissed your cheek and rushed upstairs.

"Thank you." You breathed out, standing up and grabbing Hailee's collar, pulling her towards you. She melted into your touch, smiling down at you.

"Anytime, babe." She kissed your lips and you both shared a smile.

"Mama?! Mommy?! Bedtime store, please!" Your son shouted from upstairs. You and Hailee glanced at each other before laughing, lacing your fingers together as you marched your way upstairs to Oliver's bedroom.

—————
A/N:
Little sneak peak of the first chapter for "Her Bad Girl"

—————A/N:Little sneak peak of the first chapter for "Her Bad Girl"