Coming out

(A/N: you're 16 and Hailee's sister)

Hailee's POV:

I was sitting in my room, scrolling on my phone when my sister walked into my room. Y/N jumped on my bed, letting out a deep sigh that made me chuckle. I sat up, moving over to make room for her. "What's up, buttercup?" I joke, and she laughs.

"What's the word, mockingbird?" We share a smile and another giggle before a silence falls over us. I observe the way Y/N fiddles with her thumbs, something she got from me when she's nervous.

I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers, making her look at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She tried dismissing.

"No, there's something wrong, I can tell." I raise a brow at her.

"I'm being honest, nothing's wrong. I just... have something to tell you." Y/N's voice for really quiet after each word. I furrow my brows, turning my body towards her to give her my full attention.

"Tell me." I say softly.

"Okay... promise not to get mad or not love me anymore?"

"Bubs, you're my sister, I'll always love you." I assure and rub my thumb over her knuckles as she takes a deep breath.

"I-I... like girls." Y/N breathed out quietly and I had to hold back a smile.

"Oh I know." I say and her head snaps towards me.

"What?!"

"Yeah! What? You didn't think I noticed how you look at Taylor Swift?" I tease with a chuckle while she blushed, looking down at her lap.

"Well, in my defense, shes hot." Y/N giggled and I shoved her shoulder lightly, we laughed before I spoke up.

"But I'm proud of you. For telling me, even if I already knew, it always takes guts to do that." I smile and she smiled too.

"Thanks, Haiz." She gave me a cheek kiss and was about to leave before she plopped down on the bed. She looked up at me with a smirk. "Soooo... let's talk about your taste in men."

"Oh god." I groan as she giggles uncontrollably.

"Why'd you date that leprechaun in the first place?" Y/N jokes and I laugh with her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. I ruffle my sister's hair, causing her to smack my hand away while I just smile.

"Yeah, I guess I do have bad tastes in men, huh?" I smirk as she cocked her head towards me.

"Yeah. You should try dating girls." She winked mischievously and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Maybe."

———————
A/N:

YALL I REACHED 100K ON THIS BOOOOOK! LETS GO! Thank you <3