Ears

A/N: I actually do this when I feel comfortable with someone... no hate please :)

Hailee's POV:

If there's one thing I find most adorable about my girlfriend is when she touches my ear. It's her live language, she'll tug at it gently and never let go. She does it when she's anxious, happy, comfortable, or vulnerable. I think it's the cutest thing ever. Her hands are always so soft and warm.

We were chilling in bed, I was scrolling on my phone as she laid her front on top of mine, her chin on my chest. I shut my phone off when I felt her reach for my ear, a soft smile forming on my face.

Her hand gently tugged at it, her thumb moving to rub along the edges. I close my eyes, setting my phone down as I felt her other hand reach for my other ear.

Such an adorable baby I thought to myself, repeating these words in my head over and over again as her hands softly rubbed all along my ears, feeling through them throughly.

"I wike your ears..." I hear her say quietly, her voice soft and vulnerable. I open my eyes, looking down at her with a smile"

"Yeah? You wike them?" I replied, my hands pulling her a little more closer.

"I wove you." She whispered, holding my ears tightly, but softly.

"I wove you more." I nuzzled my nose with hers, keeping her close as I smiled giddily at her touch.

-----
A/N:

Kinda short but I found a ton of comfort in this one :)