Halloween

2nd Person POV:

Halloween was your favorite night of the year. Celebrating it with Hailee, however, made every year even more special. The two of you have been married for a little over a year now, and this would be your first Halloween has a married couple. To say you were excited was an understatement.

Hailee was adjusting the jersey she was wearing for her costume. It had to be perfect. You both agreed to go this year as Lola and Bugs Bunny from Space Jam. So you had pre-ordered the costumes a month back, wanting to make sure Halloween went according to plan.

You walked in, wearing your white skirt and jersey. You were trying to figure out how to sit the ears perfectly on top of your head. "Hey baby." Hailee greeted, not seeing you but hearing the footsteps of your converse against the bedroom floor.

"Hi." You replied back excitedly. "You look amazing." You complimented and Hailee smiled, turning to look at you.

"Wow." Was all she said in awe at your outfit, her jaw dropped and you giggled with a small blush. "You. Look. Stunning." She breathed out as she settled her hands on your hips, pulling you close to her. You didn't want to smudge hers or your makeup, so you carefully pecked her lips.

"Mm, thank you, love." You hummed and grabbed her hand. "You ready to go?"

"Yes ma'am."

-

When you walked into Zendaya's house, it wasn't a major party, it was more of a gathering with the entire cast and some extra friends who came. Everyone was dressed up in a number of different costumes. You were pulled out of your thoughts when you felt Hailee drag you over to where Tom and Zendaya were. They were dressed as Jack Skellington and Sally.

"Oh wow." Tom gawked at your costumes. "You guys make a cute bunny couple."

"Ugh, it's so adorable." Zendaya squealed giving you both a hug. Hailee smiled, wrapping her arm around your waist.

"Thanks, Z. You guys look great too." You replied back, gesturing to their own costumes. The couple soon walked away, giving their goodbyes to you and Hailee as they went to go mingle with other guests. Hailee went to go grab you a drink, and when she came back, you sat in her lap.

"Well, I don't mind this at all." She smirked, holding you more securely in her lap.

"Me neither." You downed the first shot glass, feeling the alcohol burn in the back of your throat which made you scrunch up a bit. "I love you. I can't believe we're married."

"Have been for over a year now." The brunette confirmed, a soft smile tugging at her lips as she remembered the years you've spent together so far. "It feels like forever though. Maybe that's just because I've dreamed of you being my wife since the moment we met." She admitted and you swear you could almost feel tears forming in your eyes, but you blinked them away, not wanting to ruin your makeup.

"Same. I've never been more happier than when I'm with you." You whispered and in your mind you said 'fuck it', pushing your lips together. Hailee immediately melted into the kiss, gently letting her tongue slide out to lick your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You granted it immediately to her, feeling her tongue invade your mouth made you moan softly as the two of you made out passionately in the back of kitchen.

"I fucking love you." Hailee panted out when you both pulled away, foreheads resting against each other.

"I fucking love you, too." You groaned when you were both suddenly up on your feet, but your back was pushed up against a nearby wall, Hailee pinning your hips to it as her lips attacked your neck. You both wanted nothing more than to rip each others clothes off right here, right now.

So you both were able to successfully sneak upstairs to a guest bedroom, closing the door and locking it completely as you let your desires take control. The makeup was ruined and your clothes were discarded all over the room as Hailee already had you pinned against the bed, hovering over you, staring you down like prey.

You were in for one hell of a treat.

———————
A/N:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! What're dressing up as, if you are? Are you trick-or-treating this year?

I'm going as Ghostface 🔪