The Girl on the Balcony

Hailee's POV:

I'm so excited to be taking a vacation. God, I've been so stressed lately and then one day I come home, only to find out that my family planned a surprise trip for me to go to the Bahamas! I can't wait!

I woke up early this morning, around 5, and showered. When I got out I chose some white shorts with ruffles at the end and a tie dye crop top. I grabbed my white converse and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Griffin will be here around 8 to drive me to the airport. And before you ask, yes, I'm going alone. My family thought I'd be best for me and I couldn't really argue. Alone time did sound good.

It's already 7 and I'm just finished packing my suitcase. I have to pack my backpack now to take with me on the plane. I grabbed my camera, keys, sunglasses, some snacks, wallet, iPad, chargers, power bank, and my water. I grabbed an extra sweater in case I get cold and zipped it up. I will be staying in the Bahamas for almost 2 weeks! This break was much needed.

I hear my phone go off and walk over to it. I grab it and see that Griffin texted me.

Griffin 👾
On my way sis! ❤️

Hailee
Great, see you soon!

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed my coffee. I seen Griffin pull up in the driveway. I grabbed my bags and lock up the house.

"Hey sis!" Griff says to me, grabbing my bags and placing them in the car. "Good morning, you excited?"

"Very." I say excitedly

"Good. Let's go!" He says getting in the car. I get in soon after and the we just jam to our playlist till we reach the airport.

"I hate saying goodbye" he mumbled

"It's only for 2 weeks Griff" I chuckle

"Still." He smiles at me and hugs me one last time. "Have a safe trip and text me when you land."

"I will. Love you!" I yell walking into the airport. I got through security, and thankfully it doesn't go off. I grab my baseball cap and put it on, to avoid as much paparazzi as I can. I board my flight and plug in my music. I start drifting off to sleep.

...

I stepped out of the airport, taking in the fresh air. I called a taxi and he helped me put my bags in the trunk. Once we arrived at the hotel I was staying at, I checked in, and set foot in the room. There was a queen size bed, a microwave, stove, 50" TV, walk in closet, and a balcony. I step out on the balcony and take a deep breath. The fresh air is so amazing and the view is breathtaking. I look to my right and see a beautiful blonde girl doing the same. I stared at her feature some more before turning back so I didn't look like a creep. I hear a whistle from her direction and I turn my head. She smiled warmly at me and waves. I wave back with a soft smile on my face. She's so gorgeous, I can't even. She blows me a kiss before walking back in. I'm not joking when I saw my heart skipped a beat. It's like it grew wings and flew out of my chest. I stand there shocked before snapping back into reality and walked back inside.

I decide to go exploring tomorrow because I'm still jet lagged today. I turn off the lights and turn on a movie. The bed is so comfy that I eventually fall asleep. My mind immediately thinking back to the girl on the balcony.