Decorating

Hailee's POV:

If there's one thing Y/N loves, it's October. Or Halloween in general. She loved the decorating part. She was one of the young people who interacted with everyone who would come by for trick or treating. It's so cute and wholesome.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch with Martini in my lap and Brando cuddled in the pocket of my hoodie. Y/N was standing up on her tippy toes as she was hanging these little pumpkin lights all around the window seal.

"Need help, babygirl?" I ask as she struggled to reach the top right corner, cute grunts leaving her throat as she finally hooked it on there.

"Nope! I got it babe!" She exclaimed with a wide smile. Y/N grabbed these ceramic pumpkins to put around our living room. One on the tv stand, coffee table, and on the bookshelf. I smiled watching her. Tini stood up and ran to her mom, jumping up her leg with small barks.

"Tini wants to wear her new outfit." I smirk as Y/N gasped with excitement, getting the pumpkin dog costume to put Martini in. "Well aren't you adorable?" I look at the small dog who jumped around when Y/N finished putting the costume on.

"She so is." My girlfriend giggled as she went back to decorating. She hung some ghosts up in the hallway, setting up a Halloween themed table cloth on the kitchen table, plastic lanterns set up as well.

"Is that enough decorating for today?" I asked as Brando left my hoodie, going to eat with Martini as I wrap my arms around Y/N from behind. She leaned her head back against my chest.

"Mm yeah but just for today. I still have a whole other box in the garage." She smiled as I stared down with my eyebrows raised.

"It's gonna be a long day tomorrow then." I sigh and try walking away but my girlfriend giggled, pulling me by my bicep to hug me tightly as I couldn't help but smile. "You're lucky your cute."

"Yeah I guess so." Y/N chuckled as I leaned down to peck her lips.

——————
A/N:

Did I forget to mention this new book will have Hailee as G!P? 😏 I'll leave it at that

Does anyone else love Halloween just to use an excuse to eat so much candy?