Basketball

(A/N: I imagined my gf playing basketball... lord help me)

Y/N's POV:

When the bell rang I decided to go to the gym to sit in the bleachers and sketch. It's my peaceful time. Unfortunately that was ruined when the girls basketball team walked in. Their team captain, Hailee Steinfeld staring at me.

So she's kinda my girlfriend, I don't know we've been in multiple dates but she still hasn't asked me to be her girlfriend yet. She stared at me before giving me a small smile which I returned as she removed her hoodie to reveal her jersey. Even in that split second I got a glimpse of her abs which made me flush red as I looked away.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Hailee smirk as her teammate, Ella, passes the ball to her. I shake my head and sigh.

-

So I ended up ditching my sketchbook to watch the girls practice and I've gotta say, I don't understand anything but it is very entertaining. I've taken the time to notice just how hot Hailee is. I mean, come on. She's all hot and sweaty and I won't lie, it's almost a turn on.

I noticed her glancing at me almost every few minutes and honestly... it made me smile. When practice was over, Hailee was the only one left in the gym with me. She lifted her jersey up to wipe the sweat off her forehead before she climbed up the bleachers, sitting next to me with a sigh.

"Heyyyy." She dragged out and nudged our shoulders together as I laughed quietly, smiling to myself.

"You're all sweaty." I state as I gaze into her beautiful hazel eyes. She just shrugs, smiling.

"Good." She chuckled and removed her jersey, leaving her in just her sports bra as she placed the jersey over my head and on me. "Now you can wear my sweaty jersey, babe."

"Whatever." I giggle as I glanced at her body before smiling a little and moving my head away.

"You know there's actually something I wanna ask you." Hailee said and I turned my head towards her, raising my eyebrow. "It's been lingering in the back of my mind for days."

"What is it?" I ask and she inhaled deeply before answering me.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Like, officially?"

I smiled and intertwine our fingers together, leaning into press a slow kiss to her lips. "Does that answer your question? Cause of if not then it means yes." I giggle and she laughed, putting her hand on my thigh as she brought me closer to kiss me again.

"Well, girlfriend, would you like to come back home with me?" Hailee smirked, wiggling her brows which made me blush but I smirked back at her. I settle my hand on her abs.

"Hell yeah."