Good Grade

(A/N: this is for someone... you know who you are... I JUST LOVE TEASING YOU)

Y/N's POV:

I got an A. An A on my English test. I've never been more happier in my entire life. I felt a smile slowly slip onto my face, feeling proud of myself for it. I worked hard and this is what I earned.

When the bell rang, I remained in my seat, holding my test in my hand before someone cleared their throat, I looked up, making eye contact with my teacher who also wore a proud smirk on her face.

"Good job, Y/N. I'm proud of you." Ms. Steinfeld said and I blushed at the praise. Mommy issues. "I have to say, your essay was really well written."

"T-Thank you, ma'am." I stutter and Ms. Steinfeld stands up, circling around her desk to sit on the edge of it, her eyes staring at me intensely.

"I think we're way past 'ma'am', don't you think, darling?" She husked, as she tapped her fingers against her desk, her metal rings reflecting in the sunlight from the windows.

"Y-yes." I swallow as she leaves her desk, approaching me to bend over, leaning on my desk, our faces inches away.

"Call me Hailee, baby." Hailee rasped out, her finger hooking under my chin when I looked down at my hands, not being able to keep eye contact for long due to my flustered state. "I have a reward for you..."

"Really?" I ask in a small tone, my voice a little breathless from the distance. Hailee smirked at the effect she had on me.

"Mhm." She nodded, leaning into whisper in my ear. "I'd like to give it to you now... is that okay, princess?" Hailee used her teeth to gently tug at my earlobe, teasing me, which made me let out a small, involuntary moan.

"Yes." I breathed out, closing my eyes in bliss. "Please." I begged and she let out a raspy chuckle. Hailee soon left my desk, swaying her hips as she sat in her chair, spreading her legs before patting her thigh.

"Come here, baby." I perked up at that, hurrying to sit in her lap. As soon as I straddled her waist, her hands were on my hips, tugging me impossibly close. "Let me see how much of a good girl you can be."

"Oh, fuck."