*Red Carpet*

Warning: smut
________________________________

Y/N's POV:

I was finishing the last few touches of my makeup. I had been invited to attend the red carpet. I remained calm when I got the call but then I scream for literally 5 minutes straight as soon as I hung up. Also, a little birdie told me Hailee Steinfeld would be there. Which made me so excited. So I decided to look my best. I wore this skin tight red dress that hugged my curves nice.

I stepped out of the limo and was immediately met with flashing lights and people shouting at me.

"Y/N!"

"Over here!"

"You look amazing!"

I wave and give them all smiles. I pose for a couple and sign a few things on my way down the red carpet.

Im standing and posing when I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I don't panic or anything I look up and see THE Hailee Steinfeld next to me. She looked stunning.

Her arm remained around my waist as she looked down on me and smiled

Her arm remained around my waist as she looked down on me and smiled. I smile back and my arm went around her back. We took photos together.

"Sexy as ever" she whispers in my ear. Chills immediately run throughout my body at her low seductive voice. I can already feel the wetness coming from in between my legs.

After a few photos, she pulled us away from the crowd and into an empty deserted hall. The event didn't start for another hour so I wasn't worried. She pushed me up against the wall, her hands on my waist, while she positions her legs to go ok each side of me.

"Fuck" I whisper. She smirks and runs her hand along my body. Finally it makes its way to the back of my neck as she looks deep into my eyes. I can tell she's asking for consent, to which I nod and she pulls me forward kissing me passionately. I reciprocate it and she swipes my bottom lip for entry and i was quick to accept her. A little too quick. She smirked while I moaned into the kiss as it got more and more heated. She moves down to kissing along my jawline then down to my neck. I move my head up allowing her more access. She finds my pulse point and bites down hard on it then she uses her tongue to sooth it. I moan at the sensation.

"Purple suits you." She said pulling away from my neck and looking into my eyes, filled with lust.

"Oh well" I pant. Her hands go around to grab my ass and she taps it once, signaling me to jump, which I did. She carried me to one of the many empty bathrooms and locked the door. She set me down on the counter and ran her hands along my body again.

"Do I have your consent baby?" She asked me. I nod. "Words, babygirl, let me hear you."

"Yes yes you have my full consent. Now please fuck me!" I said desperately. I need her and I needed her NOW. She smirked at me neediness and kissed me passionately, slipping her tongue in. I moan into the kiss. I feel her hand slowly sliding down to my center. Suddenly she slipped a finger in, at that moment I became a moaning mess. She continued to kiss down my neck, slipping in another finger. She increased her speed.

"Think you can handle a third finger baby?" She mumbled on my neck.

"Yes, yes please Hailee!" I moaned out load. I knew my moans were turning her on more and more, so she slipped in a third finger. Her fingers pumped I'm and out of me at an accelerating rate, curling her fingers every now and then. I felt the knot forming in my stomach knowing I was close. My moans became louder signaling Hailee that I was close.

"You close baby?" She asked

"Yes I'm close! So close! Keep going!" I moaned

"Cum for me baby." She whispered hotly on my ear before biting on it and licking it to soothe the pain. I moaned again at the hot sensation she sent through my body which was enough to send me over the edge. I came all over her fingers as my body slumped against the wall behind me, trying to control my breathing. She slowed down her movements, helping me ride out my high, before fully pulling them out. I whimper at the loss of contact and narrow my eyes on hers. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and popped them in. I moaned as I watched her lick them clean before pulling them with popping sound at the end. She pulled me in for a passionate kiss, which I moaned into, tasting myself as her tongue invaded my mouth. We pulled away because of the lack of air.

"We'll finish this afterward at my place." She says helping me stand up.

"Can't wait" I wink at her and grab her hand before walking out. I already automatically knew that after this was over, I won't be able to walk for the next week.