Little Y/N

3rd Persons POV:

Y/N giggled cutely as Thor played peek-a-boo with her in his lap. He then proceeded to reach down and tickle her lightly as he smiled brightly at the young girl. "You are the cutest and tiniest human ever." He cooed and picked her up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a toothy smile as she giggled loudly. "Yep. Definitely the cutest." He confirmed and threw her over his head, holding her by the ankles as her giggles got more louder and cuter as he laughed as well, having fun with the tiny girl.

-

"Whatcha doing baby?" Kate smirked as she, Yelena, Nat, and Wanda walked into see 5 year old Y/N standing on the counter to reach the hidden cookies in the cabinet. Y/N turned around sheepishly, she struggled to get down as she attempted to make a run for it before Kate snatched her up, turning her over and holding her as she blew raspberries on her stomach which made Y/N laugh.

"You silly girl." Wanda chuckle and ran a hand through the Y/E/C girls now messy hair. Y/N's small hands clung to the collar of Kate's shirt as she smiled toothlessly at all four girls who awed at the sight, forgetting about the whole cookie situation.

-

Little Y/N kicked her feet as she bounced in her car seat in the car with Yelena and Nat. Y/N looked up at her redhead mom and tilted her face. "I thought you said you knew everything."

"I do. Ask me a question." Nat said confidently as she smiled at her daughter through the rearview mirror, Yelena chuckling.

"Okay. Where was I before I was born?" The 5 year old questioned as Nat grimaced a little.

"Yeesh. Ask me another one."

"Can I drive the car?" She asked eagerly, Yelena smirking as Nat shook her head.

"Oh that's easy, no." Nat raised a brow at her daughter who's smile dropped to the cutest pout ever.

"Why?"

"You cant reach the petals."

Y/N glanced down at her little legs before looking back up at her mom and aunt. "Oh yeah." Yelena cackled loudly at that.

-

"So moral of the story." Young Y/N's cute voice spoke up as Thor and Loki looked over at her. "My life is a mess."

"Yeah mine too kid." Loki nodded his head.

"And I need coffee." Y/N continued as Thor nodded his head in agreement with a small hum at his niece. "Also humans are weird." Both brothers laughed. "And I also wanna be a mermaid."

"Of course you can sweetie." Loki said between laughs as Thor was dying on the floor, wheezing and everything which made little Y/N slightly confused.