*Netflix and Chill*

Hailee's G!P (A/N: I can't stop making these... help...)

Y/N's POV:

Hailee hummed as she pulled my back against her front, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as I leaned my head back against her chest. She rested her chin on top of my head, her attention focused on the movie in front of us.

We decided to watch the movie, Family Switch, on Netflix. At first, Hailee didn't want to watch it but I kind of forced her too out of support for Emma. Besides I seen the trailer and it looked amazing. She seemed invested into it too.

On the other hand, I was bored. Don't get me wrong, the movie is amazing, but Hailee's focus is draining into the tv screen while I'm over here, wanting a little attention.

I decided to take matters into my own hands. I turn over, Hailee not sparing me a glance as I move to straddle her waist. When my arms settle around her neck is when her attention finally pulls from the screen, to me. "Y/N-" She was cut off when my hand slipped into her pants, stroking her now-hard cock through her boxers. "The fuck." Hailee moaned out, throwing her head slightly back.

I'm never in control, and for once, it feels very powering. "Do you want this?" I ask, smirking when she moaned again as I continue to stroke her.

Hailee nodded, eager. "Fuck yes!" She exclaimed and my hands slowly pull her sweats down, Hailee lifting her hips to help me, and she was left in her boxers and shirt.

One of my hands wandered under her shirt, feeling her abs, they contracted under my touch, making me smirk as my other hand got to work on pulling her dick out. Hailee watched me, biting her lower lip, her hands tangling in my hair. I slowly lowered my mouth onto her shaft, my tongue gliding over her tip.

I watched Hailee grip the couch cushions, throwing her head back slightly but keeping her eyes on me as she tensed up, a small moan leaving her throat. "Oh... fuck..."

"Mm." I hummed, taking her in inch by inch, my hand slowly stroking whatever wasn't in my mouth.

"God." Hailee groaned, grabbing a handful of my hair as she pushed her dick further into my mouth, making me deep throat her as I gagged, hearing her moan again at the sound and feeling. I closed my eyes, allowing Hailee to lift her hips up to practically fuck my throat. "Shit! I'm gonna cum,"

"Already?" I teased, stroking her faster, my tongue running over her vein over and over again as her dick twitched in my mouth.

"Ah fuck." Hailee moaned loudly, and unexpectedly, as she came n my mouth, I moaned at the taste of her, swallowing every last bit of her cum. "Shit..." She panted, lessening her grip on my hair. I sit up, pulling away as I leave a string of saliva. Hailee glanced down at her dick, that was no softening.

"Was it good?" I asked in a slight cocky tone to cover the shyness in my voice. Hailee smiled, unable to speak as she tried to catch her breath. She tucked herself away, pulling me into her lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"It was amazing, baby." She finally whispered, kissing my neck softly. I giggled, smiling myself as I rubbed her shoulders. "I can't promise you'll dominate every time though." Hailee smirked.

I smirked back, raising a brow at my girlfriend. "We'll see about that." I said cockily, Hailee raising a brow at my confidence boost.

"Okay, hotshot." Hailee chuckled, kissing my neck and pulling me close making me laugh.

—————
A/N:
IS SHE THE CUTEST?!

I'm obsessed with writing Hailee books