Teen Parents (Part 2)

2nd Person POV:

Hailee pulled up into your driveway as she unbuckled her seatbelt, tossing the car door open and slamming it shut as she walked as fast as she could to ring your doorbell.

You finished cleaning up the house a bit and slipped into something more comforting to help calm your nerves. They did a bit but went back up when the doorbell rang and you immediately knew it was your girlfriend.

Was she pissed?

Will she leave me?

Those questions rang in your head as you hesitantly opened the door. Once you did, the first thing Hailee did was drop her backpack on the ground and pick you up off the ground, wrapping your legs around her waist as she held you up, hugging you tightly and burying her face in your neck.

You were shocked by this, you didn't know how she'd react but this calmed you down a little. Hailee knew you got extremely anxious when in times like this but being pregnant is a whole other level of scary, especially for a teenager. She just held you.

She didn't want to leave. She wasn't going to leave. She would never leave you. She just held you.

After a moment she sat down on the couch with you in her lap, holding you as she looked into your eyes. "Please say something..." You begged, barely above a whisper as she smiled slightly.

"I'm here baby." She promised and you broke down crying, softly sobbing in her shoulder as she rubbed your back, comforting you like the amazing girlfriend she is. "I'm never leaving. I promise we'll get through this together."

-

Today was the day you dreaded. It's still been a whole 24 hours since you told Hailee and she insisted you tell your parents' because you're gonna need all the help you can get. You were nervous. You could only hope your family would react well.

"We have an announcement." Hailee started as Cheri, Pete, and Griffin sat on one side of the table while your mom and grandma sat on the other side. Everyone said their 'hellos' before turning their attention towards you two.

"What is it, honey?" Cheri asked and you sucked in a breath, under the table, Hailee wrapped her hand around yours, placing a soft kiss on your shoulder as she gave you a reassuring nod.

"I'm pregnant." You shakily said and an uncomfortable silence took over as your families sat there staring at each other.

"Okay. What can we do to help?" Pete finally spoke up and Hailee sat up straighter.

"Wait, what?"

"Hailee, if you thought for one second we were just gonna leave you two to figure this out on your own, then you're wrong." Pete said giving his daughter a smile as he rested his hand on hers, tears brimming her eyes as she wrapped her arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer.

"Plus you got her pregnant, so if you tried backing out of this, someone needs to slap some sense into you." Griffin stated as he lightened the mood with his joke, everyone chuckling softly as you wiped your tears with a small smile, Hailee shook her head.

"Yeah, no, I'm never leaving." Hailee whispered as the families turned towards her. She just looked at you lovingly, holding you close and comforting you as she placed a soft kiss on the back of your neck, feeling you relax more in her arms.