How she makes me feel

Hailee's POV:

I collapsed on my best friends bed, sighing softly. "Okay, Haiz, what's wrong?" Ella asked me, noticing my unusual behavior.

"I just had a small argument with my girlfriend." I mumbled out into my hands, covering my face.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah." I sit up, looking at Ella who hummed. "What?"

"Is this the same girl you've been head over heels for?" She smirked, sitting in the chair by her desk. I rested my face in my hands, looking at Ella for a moment, saying nothing.

"You could say that." I finally mutter and Ella gasps. "But she's different! You know?"

Ella smiled softly, walking towards me as she put a comforting hand on my shoulder, sitting beside me on the edge of the bed. "Hailee, this girl is clearly good for you. I can understand why you're so hurt by this tiny argument. You've never had a good relationship before like you do with her now." I nodded at words, I haven't had a great past with relationships, they always seemed to blow up in my face. "Y/N is a special girl. Watch. Tell me how she makes you feel."

"Well..." I trail did as a million thoughts at once flood through my brain, Y/N clouding my mind. "She's so sweet, and caring, very caring. It doesn't matter what mood she's in, she always tries her best to not take it out on me. She's sarcastic, her sassy comments always make me laugh, gives me a warm feeling inside. Uh, I don't know, her eyes. Every time I look into them, it feels like they're the ocean, I get so lost in them but they're so magnificent. Her lips, they're so plump and soft, I love kissing them and getting the pleasure to kiss them. Her clinginess. Some people would find that annoying but I actually love it, I love when she wants me to carry her everywhere, hold her like a koala, take her with me, and to just give her all my attention. She's fragile, it makes me think that she's also pretty strong for holding in emotions as a kid but now, I'm glad she trusts me enough to express her feelings freely. When she rambles, it's the most adorable thing in the world, she'll talk about her day and then go off to tell me how much she loves me and then go off topic to talking about her all time favorite show and I can't help but just admire her as I listen to every word she says. When she's happy, she loves to blast music and dance around, especially when we're at home, she doesn't need to worry about it the prying eyes in public. She works hard to make sure I come home to a clean house after a stressful day in the studio and she even works hard to get the best grades she can for college." I take a long, deep breath, trying to explain every detail about my perfect girlfriend while Ella sat there, starstruck, with how much I had to say. "I love her so much that it physically hurts, like one day, if she tries to cook again, I might die if a heart attack whenever I walk in on her dancing around in her socks."

"Hailee-" Ella tried saying but I cut her off.

"Don't even get me started in sex." Ella groans with a smile, making me chuckle as I nod my head. "It's true! She's a goddess, such a beautiful creature and I get the pleasure of being the one to touch her and see her. Completely vulnerable too. Let's not forget how good she is, she can make me feel like I'm in cloud 9, especially when she-"

Ella slammed her hand, gently, over my mouth. "I don't need the details, girl." She deadpanned with a sarcastic expression on her face. I chuckled, causing her to smile as she moved her hand. "Sounds like you got a lot to say about her."

"Yeah... I do." I mumble shyly, looking down at my hands in my lap.

"Well, I think this girl is worth fighting for. Go make up with her, talk things out, okay?" Ella suggested. I thought for a moment, considering her statement before nodding, standing up. "Atta girl! Don't let Y/N go."

"Trust me, I won't." I smile and give her one last look before rushing out her door, trying to get home as quick as possible, to the love of my life.

—————
A/N:
This chapter is longer because of the amount of words I used lol.

A little sneak peak, or a small idea of what Her Bad Girl will be about