Tiny

(A/N: feeling tiny is a mindset so this is a judgement free zone)

Kate's POV:

I got home after a long mission to see Pizza dog running up to me excitedly as I crouched down, ruffling his ears and giving him head kisses. "Hey buddy. Where's momma?" I asked in baby voice as he led me to our bedroom to see Y/N laying down, hiding her face in the covers on our bed. "Hi baby girl."

"Hi." She said shyly and I walked over to peel the blankets off slightly to see her small, cute pout.

"What's up, baby?" I say softly as I stroke her cheek, she immediately crawled into my lap, her small hands clinging to my shirt as she nuzzled her nose into my neck. I realized what was going on.

"Shh, mommy's here. Have you been feeling little all day, bubs?" I ask and she slightly nodded with a small hum. I kiss her forehead and move some hair out of her face as I stare lovingly at her. "You hungry?"

"Yeah." She muttered quietly as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I chuckled softly with a smile, standing up and carrying her like my baby as she smiled cutely at me.

"You're so adorable." I say and Y/N pouts playfully, crossing her arms as I set her down on the counter in the kitchen.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You're my cutie." I boop her nose and giggle as she continued to pout cutely at me while I heat us up some left over spaghetti.

"No I'm not." She denied, shaking her head and I smirked, shelling forward and leaning on the counter as I whispered.

"You're not mommy's cutie?" Her jaw dropped as she rolled her eyes, kissing my lips softly and quickly which made me laugh as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Pizza dog came running out of the room to join us and I gave him a treat as I grabbed the spaghetti and handed it to my girlfriend.

-

"Is my baby feeling shy?" I tease softly as she shyly hid her face in chest while I cradled her in my arms as we watched a movie together on the couch. She tried to hide her face further into me but I whined playfully, pulling her up with a fake pout. "Nooo! Don't hide from me."

"Otay." She said cutely as a smile came on both of our faces. I leaned over and placed a million kisses all over her face which made Y/N giggled loudly and her hands grabbed my face gently, pulling me up for a slow kiss. "I love you."

"I love you more baby girl." I smiled, stroking her cheek as she closed her eyes with a content sigh, she was still feeling a little shy so I took my hoodie off, placing it around her and watched her snuggle into it. I chuckled softly, pulling her on top of me as I laid down, holding her close. "You're my everything."

"And you're mine." She whispered as we both felt our eyes getting heavier and heavier. I kissed the top of her head, pizza dog licking my hand one last time before we both fell asleep, content in each others arms.

—————
A/N:

Took forever but I finally finished it!

Lemme know if you want more of this. It was so cute and fun to make 🥺