Polaroids

2nd Person POV:

You threw your supplies down on your bed with a wide grin. It was yours and Hailee's 1 year anniversary tomorrow and you wanted to give her the perfect gift.

You went to your local store and bought a giant album and then grabbed some supplies to decorate it. You walked over to your closet and grabbed the box of Polaroids you had taken of you and Hailee.

You started with decorating the album first. You add some glitter and rhinestones along the edge to give it a little more color. You wrote your name and then Hailee's in a beautiful print.

You smiled to yourself, feeling proud of your work. You then flipped through the pages, adding 5 Polaroids on each page. You had taken so many that you had enough.

"Perfect." You whispered softly as you set the album carefully down on your nightstand, admiring how beautiful it is and how proud of it you are.

-

"Come on babe!" You exclaimed with a giggle as you tugged Hailee's hand down the hall of your house and to your bedroom. "I want to give you your gift!"

"Slow down, baby girl." Hailee chuckled as you pushed her through the door, forcing her to sit down as you rushed eagerly to grab the box your gift was wrapped in. "Love, I told you not to get me anything."

"Yeah but I made it so that's different." You wave off and Hailee snickered, kissing your hand as she unwrapped the box, lifting the lid up to see the album. You saw how her eyes lit up almost immediately as a wide smile unknowingly grew on her face.

She sat quiet for a few minutes as she peacefully read each page with admiration and joy, she loved it. Probably the best thing she's ever gotten.

"So, do you like it?" You asked nervously as you sat next to her. Hailee shut the book and looked at you with a serious face.

"No." Your face almost dropped at that. "I LOVE it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Hailee planted kisses all over your face as you giggled with a bright smile, a blush creeping up on your cheeks.

"I love you." You laughed softly as you stare at her with stars in your eyes and the sight absolutely melted Hailee's heart.

"I love you more, baby. Happy one year." Hailee whispered and pulled you in by your waist impossibly close as she kissed you passionately.