My Babies

Y/N's POV:

Usually when I arrive home from a late night a work, I'm greeted by Hailee and Jade, our baby girl. But when I entered the house, all the lights downstairs were turned off and it was dead silent. Martini and Brando were even sleeping peacefully in the hallway as I made my way up.

"Haiz? Baby?" I called softly as I made my way upstairs, my eyes scanning for my wife and daughter. I soon entered our shared bedroom where my heart immediately stopped.

Hailee was lying in bed with Jade — who was only a year old — on her chest, her pacifier in her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she looked completely relaxed on top of my wife. Hailee was passed out like Jade was; her beautiful hair was spread along the pillow and her gorgeous hazel eyes were hidden behind her eye lids. Her body lay there but her arms were wrapped securely around our daughter — one of them supported her from underneath while the other was gently wrapped around her tiny torso.

My eyes softened as I felt a wide smile pull at my lips. "Awww." I cooed to myself as I stepped closer to my little family. Running my hand through Hailee's silky hair, I soon began to change into something more comfortable before I laid beside Hailee in bed. "My babies." I whispered.

I suddenly felt Hailee's arm wrap around my shoulders, pulling me into her side as Jade's head gently fell onto my chest now — her tiny body spread out on both mine and Hailee's. "I love you." Hailee groggily mumbled in my ear, placing a lazy kiss on my forehead.

I smiled at her tired efforts. "I love you more, honey." I gently kissed her cheek and switched the light off before cuddling with my babies.

Hailee Steinfeld ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara