Rings

Y/N's POV:

Me and Hailee decided to stay in tonight and cook a nice homemade meal together. It would be like a stay at home date night. The dogs were outside playing, and jumping in the leftover puddles from the rain while I searched for a playlist to play.

"Are we feeling chicken Alfredo with a salad or spaghetti with garlic bread?" Hailee asked, clapping her hands together. I looked at her with a smile as Chase Atlantic began to play.

"Spaghetti." I decided, seeing my girlfriend nod. Hailee walked off to the counter, beginning to slide her rings off. I watched her, her hands catching my attention.

Jesus, she was so much hotter with rings on.

"Babe." Hailee chuckled, snapping me out of my trance. "I've been calling you."

"Huh?" I ask dumbfounded, a smirk on Hailee's face as she laughed again.

"You were staring at my hands." She said, tilting her head cockily in my direction. Obviously, she was teasing me.

"Whatever." I wave off, hiding the blush on my face as I turn around, hearing my girlfriend chuckle again before I was grabbed by my waist, pulled back in her direction.

"It's okay to stare." Hailee assured with a low tone, one of her warm hands cupping my cheek. "I know you like the rings." She trialed off before whispering, "That's why I wear them."

As she walked away, I stood there, aroused and oddly turned on. "You're such a tease." I finally manage to stammer out with a roll of my eyes as Hailee laughs again, kissing my forehead.

"Sorry not sorry, baby girl."

—————
A/N:
Because Nadine was a high request...

—————A/N:Because Nadine was a high request