*Attention*

Warning: top y/n top y/n top y/n

Hailee G!P (A/N: I love making these)

2nd Person POV:

You huffed to yourself as you scowled. Hailee has been glued to her PlayStation all day, playing COD with her friends. You've tried getting her attention, but to your disapproval, nothings worked. You had one last thing in mind left...

You walked over and gently snatched Hailee's headphones off. "Babe!" She exclaimed, going to reach and grab them again but you set her controller down, straddling her waist as you softly pinned her wrists to the arms of her chair.

Hailee's eyes widened and her breathing picked up a little as she heard the muffled voices of her friends calling out for her. She glanced at her headphones before looking back up at you as you stared at her seductively.

"Still wanna play the game? Or are you gonna give me your attention?" Hailee's eyes drifted from the controller when you hooked your finger under her chin, lifting her head up to look at you. You tilted your head as you slowly licked your lips.

It was like that was the thing that pushed her over the edge as she pulled her wrists from your grip, holding your hips as she slipped her fingers in and out of the waistband to massage the skin there. Her lips connected to your neck as you sighed softly.

"Hey guys, I gotta go." Hailee said into her mic as she stared at you the entire time, she cut her friends' protests off as she unplugged her mic, turning everything off. You winked at her, standing up as she sat back watching you remove your shirt.

God you looked so hot. Hailee bit her lip as she eyed your chest. The next thing to go was your shorts, once those were gone then your bra and panties were soon on the ground as well. You slowly strutted over to the bed, taking a seat as you wiggled your finger for Hailee to come over.

As you beckoned her over, she stood up, slowly walking towards you as you grabbed her collar, pulling her down into a bruising, passionate kiss which made both of you moan. She started unbuttoning her shirt, tossing it across the room as you slipped her sweats off.

You noticed how hard her dick was, the bulge viable through her boxers as you pushed her back against the bed, straddling her waist again. Before Hailee could do anything, you had pulled out some handcuffs and cuffed her wrists to the bed frame. The brunette wasn't complaining one bit, she loved every minute of your domination.

You tilted your head, tossing your hair to one side of your shoulder as you pulled her boxers down, her hard dick springing out as you slowly lowered your mouth over the tip.

Your tongue ran along the tip, slowly sliding further down to take her length in your mouth. "Fuck Y/N/N." Hailee groaned softly, her chest heaving up and down as you bobbed your head up and down, your tongue running over the vein. Your hand lumped whatever wasn't in your mouth.

When you felt satisfied enough, you pulled away as a string of saliva followed. Hailee looked down with soft pants to see her length covered in your saliva. Your lips parted as you placed your hands on Hailee's abs, pressing on them tightly as you slowly lowered your tight hole on her.

You both moaned at the contact as you adjusted to her long length, gripping her shoulders tightly that your nails left a mark but neither of you cared as you slowly started moving your hips back and forth.

"Fuck." You whispered under your breath as you sped up your movements, uncuffing Hailee as she was quick to grab your hips, lifting you up slightly to slam you back down on her dick, both of you moaning loudly at that.

"Oh god." Hailee leaned up to kiss down your breasts with heavy pants, licking through the valley of them as she sucked on your nipples, savoring the taste of them, making sure to leave an equal amount of hickeys on each of them.

"Oh Hailee!" You moaned loudly as you both were reaching your peak but Hailee wanted to see you come undone first. She moved your hips rapidly as she lifted her own hood to help trust into you which did the trick when you can undone all over her dick, coating it which made her shoot her load.

You both moaned loudly as you panted in the crook of her neck, both of you slowly down your movements as you rode out your highs.

"Fuck. That was so good." Hailee chuckled softly as you weakly smiled, Hailee rubbing your back. "I should give you attention more often." She joked and you lightly smacked her bicep while you both giggled. She placed a small kiss on your forehead as you both laid, sweaty and tired, on top of each other.

------
A/N:

How the fuck did y'all get my Wednesday book to 3k views already??? That's unbelievable... thank you so much 😭🫶🏻