Beautiful

Y/N's POV:

I stood in the bathroom, standing in front of the sink. I just got out of the shower and me and Hailee were getting ready to go to lunch. I hear the bedroom door open, glancing out of the corner in my eye to see my girlfriend walking in.

"Hey baby." Haiz calls for me as she lets Martini who is sleeping cutely on our bed.

"Hi babe." I say as I bring out my makeup bag. I always look better with makeup.

"You ready?" She walked in, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, her eyes glued to the bag sitting on the sink.

"Almost. Just doing my makeup." I answered as I searched for my foundation.

"You don't need makeup." She muttered but I didn't hear her clearly so I turned to her with raised eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"I said you don't need makeup. You're beautiful the way you are, baby." Hailee wrapped her arms around me from behind, gently taking the makeup brush out of my hand and grabbing my makeup bag. She took me by surprise when she tossed the bag somewhere in our bedroom.

"Hailee!" I scolded, turning in her arms, shock on my face but a huge smile was definitely present.

"What?!" She chuckled, stopping me from going to grab it and pinning me to the sink. "You. Are. Beautiful. You don't need that stupid, probably expensive, makeup." I smiled as she kissed my forehead. "Just go as yourself. That's your true beauty."

"Well aren't you a sweetheart?" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling Hailee more closer. She just let out a hum and shrugged her shoulders, leaning down to kiss me softly. I reciprocated it quickly, tilting my head to deepen it a little as she slowly started smiling into it.

"I love you, my beautiful girl." Haiz whispered on my lips and pecked them once more, pulling away with stars in her eyes.

"I love you more, Haizy." I giggle and she lifts me up, tossing me onto our bed as she kissed up my body till reaching my lips, cuddling with me on my chest.

——————
A/N:

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

Do I have four books in my drafts? Yes. Is another one of them a Hailee book? Yes again.