Hoodies

Hailee's POV:

I've noticed a lot of my hoodies missing, correction, stolen. It's like every time Y/N comes over, one goes missing. Coincidence... I think not.

I'm currently chilling in my couch watching tv. I hear my phone ring and look at the caller id, showing me that my bae is calling.

"Hey babe what's up?" I answer

"Hey baby! Are you home right now?" She asks

"Yeah... why?" I ask, "babe?" I look down at my phone to see she hung up. Bitch hung up on me. Rude. I hear my doorbell ring and I get up to open it. I forgot that the rain is pouring so I open it and see my soaking wet girlfriend. Her smile is wide and her hands full with bags.

"You gonna let me in or are you just gonna stare?" She asks teasingly.

"Is that my hoodie?" I smirk when her expression goes from happy to frustration.

"Babeee! It's cold and wet and your asking about my hoodie?!" She grunts and stomps her feet like a little kid. I laugh and open the door wider for her to come in. As soon as she comes in I engulf her in a huge hug.

"Babe your gonna get wet."  She whispers in my chest.

"I don't care." I say pulling away. I did, in fact, get wet. I chuckle to myself before taking her hand and leading her upstairs. We enter my room and walk towards my bathroom. We spent almost about an hour in the shower. Had lots of fun with that.

We walk towards my closet and start getting dressed. She leaves clothes here as a just in case which was a good idea. I slip on my underwear, grab some sweats and a crop top. I see her wearing some boxers, a tank top and one of my hoodies. Again. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"So..." I start as she turns around in my arms smirking.

"So...?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"Are you the one who's stealing all my hoodies?" I ask smiling. She smiles widely before answering.

"Guilty." I laugh as she does too before grabbing her face and gently kissing her.

"They look better on you" I whisper on her lips as I pull back to see a blush appear on her cheeks. We walk downstairs, I go lay on the couch while she puts whatever food she brought in the fridge. A couple minutes later she comes and lays on top of me, cuddling into my chest. I wrap my arms around and kiss all over her head earning giggles from my beautiful girl.

"I love you Haiz." She whispers with a tired voice.

"I love you too babygirl." I whisper back before rubbing her back slowly to help fall asleep better.

"These are my hoodies now." Was the last thing she whispered before little cute snores escaped her mouth. I love her so much and if my hoodies make her that happy, than take all of the ones I own, because I definitely don't need them.