Exhausted

Hailee's POV:

The only light source in the living room was coming from the tv. I didn't want it to be too bright in here because I was trying to put Gwen to bed. She just turned 2 and since Y/N is always at work now, I'm always at home. Y/N wanted to stay home for an extra month after giving birth to spend more time with our daughter but with the job she has, she just couldn't.

I heard the keys rattle from the outside, the door was unlocked and opened as the dogs came running to my wife who made her appearance in the doorframe. "Hey baby's." I could hear the tiredness in her voice.

I turned around with a soft smile on my face. "Hi baby. How was work?" I ask and stand up with Gwen in my arms, passing her off to Y/N, who graciously took her, holding her close to her chest.

"Tiring." Y/N yawned, kissing Gwen's forehead lovingly with a tired smile. I turned off the tv before we both walked upstairs to the nursery, Y/N turned the nightlight on before settling Gwen in her crib, making sure she was comfortable before we both kissed her cheeks and left.

"Come here, my love." I direct my wife over to our bed, pulling her to sit between my legs, her back to against my front, my hands on her shoulders as I started massaging them for her. "You're so tense, baby, just relax." I whisper in her ear, feeling her let all the weight off her shoulders as she sighed contently.

"You're the best." Y/N smiled up at me, I leaned down to peck her lips. "Can we cuddle and go to sleep?"

"Of course." We both change into some comfier clothes and lay down. I pull Y/N closer to me, her cuddling into my chest as I hook her leg over my waist, holding her as close as possible.

"Goodnight, Haizy." She whispered in my chest with a tired tone.

"Goodnight Y/N/N." I kissed her forehead as we both slowly fell asleep.

------
A/N:

Naps are amazing

Y'all even I'm excited to post my new book, I don't know if I can wait till Friday but I will 😭

Anyway hope you guys liked this one, I thought it'd be cute. I can't wait to post my Halloween special for you guys 🤭