Trans

Y/N's POV:

I was laying on top of my wife, her hand stroking my hair as we watched our daughter play with her toys on the ground. I look up and see our son coming down the stairs, with a nervous expression on his face.

"Hey Emmet, what's up buddy?" Hailee asked, both of us sitting up as he walked over to us anxiously.

"I wanted to tell you something." He fiddled with his thumbs, something he got from Hailee whenever he was nervous. "But I don't want you to get mad."

"Bud, I don't think that's possible." I say softly, scooting closer on the couch and pulling him on my lap. "You can tell us anything, okay?"

"We promise not to be mad." Hailee said, hooking her pinkie with Emmet's.

We watched Emmet take a deep breath, glancing at his baby sister, Katie, before speaking, avoiding our eyes. "I want to be a girl."

Hailee and I glanced at each other, smiles forming on our faces as we heard Emmet confess this. I hook my finger under his chin, smiling softly at him as I see tears prick his eyes.

"Em, we are so proud of you." Hailee started softly, smiling as she kissed his head. "Thank you so much for telling us."

"Y-you're not mad?" He sniffled, wiping his eyes, a small smile on his face.

"Not. One. Bit." I smile, kissing his cheeks while holding his face. "What would you like your new pronouns to be?"

"She/her, please." She said shyly, both of us smiling widely at her.

"Did you settle on a name?" Hailee asked, stroking her cheek.

"Yeah... I was thinking Emma." She smiled, looking up at his shyly.

"I love it." Both me and Hailee say, making all three of us chuckle. Hailee picks up Katie, holding her in her arms.

"Katie... this is your sister... Emma." Hailee emphasized, looking at Emma who had a few tears in her eyes. She leaned forward, squeezing us tightly.

"I love you mommy and mama. Thank you so much." She thanked, we each kissed her cheek.

"No need to thank us. We will always support and love you." Hailee smiled, all of us hugging once again.

I'm so proud to have two daughters instead of one, I'm so proud of Emma for coming out, I'm so proud of my family.

—————
A/N:

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

I love you guys no matter what gender you are ❤️❤️