Sneakers

Y/N's POV:

I didn't have any energy today when I walked into class so the first thing I did was take my seat and plug my headphones in. I ignored everything and everyone as I lifted my leg up and started drawing on my white sneakers.

I felt someone tap my shoulder so I took my headphones out and looked up to see the one and only, Hailee Steinfeld.

If you didn't know who she is, well she's only the most popular girl in school. Not to mention the captain of the soccer team and one of the smartest in our class.

"Is this seat taken?" She pointed to the empty spot next to me. I suddenly got shy and remained quiet as a small smile formed on her face. "You okay?"

"Uh y-yeah." I gulped and slowly nodded. "No one's sitting there."

"Cool. Mind if I sit?" I shake my head and Hailee takes her seat next to me, adjusting her varsity jacket as she took out a pencil.

About 10 minutes later she tapped my shoulder again. "Yeah?" I ask and turn my body towards her.

"What's your name?" She asked and grabbed my paper from my desk, looking at the small drawings I did on the back of it. I gently grabbed it back and stuttered over my words.

"I-I'm Y/N." Hailee smiled and I won't lie, she does look beautiful. Her gorgeous hazel eyes and when she smiles, her pearly white teeth show.

Wow...

"I'm Hailee." The brunette nodded. "If you didn't know that already." She smiled and I smiled back, feeling more comfortable with the tall girl.

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise, Y/L/N." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. How did she know my last name? As if she could sense my confusion, she chuckles and leans in close to whisper in my ear. Her raspy tone sending shivers down my spine. "I'm always aware of who the pretty girls are."

"Hey Hailee." A gorgeous girl said and Hailee didn't even bay an eye as she waved back with a small 'hi' in response as we both stared into each others eyes.

"See what I mean?" The brunette winked at me and I blushed deeply at that with a shy smile as she chuckled deeply. Soon the bell rang and I was packing up when i heard Hailee's voice again. "See you around, cutie."

Lord have mercy on me...

——————
A/N:

If my gf did this to me I would die...

Do y'all like my old or new version of smut? 🤔