Y/N and Kate

3rd Persons POV:

"Y/N, you're grounded." Tony said looking at his daughter and Y/N's jaw immediately dropped in frustration and annoyance while everyone else stared.

"That is such bullshit!" She exclaimed, slamming her hands down on the conference table.

"You can take that language straight to your room." Tony said sternly before glancing around the room. "Anyone else?"

"This is your chance, Kate." Yelena whispered encouragingly at her best friend with a smirk.

"Yeah quick." Peter added and the archer stood up, catching Tony's attention.

She shoved some files off the table before stammering. "Uh m-motherfucker."

"Okay, Y/N's room for you too Ms. Bishop." Stark threw his hands up as Kate grabbed Y/N's hand and leading her to her room. Once they got in Kate backed her up against her door, smirking down at her.

"This is more fun."

-

"Invite me to dinner, Kate." Y/N said, sitting on the couch with her legs crossed as she looked up at her crush.

Kate leaned against her door nervously as she looked at the Y/H/C girl. "What...?"

"Invite. Me. To. Dinner." Y/N emphasized, raising a brow at the archer who glanced down at the ground, fiddling with her thumbs.

"Would you like to have dinner?"

"Women don't like questions." Kate inhaled deeply before thinking of something else.

"Join me for dinner." She corrected.

"Too demanding." Y/N bit back a smirk as she crossed her arms at the nervous black-haired girl.

"Join me for dinner?"

"Another questions."

Kate sighed as she thought once more before looking confident as she locked eyes with Y/N. "I'm having dinner... if you'd care to join me."

Y/N smirked, standing up and wrapping her arms around Kate's neck. "Well done, Bishop."

-

"Hey babe I'm gonna go- oh." Kate cut herself off when she realized her girlfriend was asleep on her arm. "Oh no..." Kate sat there with a confused look. "Well..." she sighed. "I guess this is my life now."

Hours later.

"Hey, so what did you do while I was napping?" Y/N asked her girlfriend as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. Kate glanced to the side before looking at her.

"Pfft! I got so much done!"

"Like what?"

"Oh absolutely nothing. You fell asleep on my arm and I couldn't do anything for hours." Y/N blinked before shaking her head with a smile and kissing her cheek.

-

"Hey babe are you hungry?" Kate asked walking into the kitchen while Y/N sat on the couch.

"No thanks, I already ate today." The Y/E/C girl shrugged, Kate narrowed her eyes a little.

"Wait what did you eat?"

"Coffee!" Y/N smiled before it faltered when she noticed the look on her girlfriends face. "This-this morning..." she smiled sheepishly. "Oh does that not count?"

"Refrigerator. Now." Kate pointed at it with a knowingly look and a stern tone.

"Oh I'm not really hungry right-" Y/N started nervously but was cut off by her loving and protective girlfriend.

"Kitchen! Now!"

-

"What's more important? Being safe or some stupid mission?" Kate asked as she and Y/N spoke in front of the young avengers team.

"Kate, I can't do it alone. Please." Y/N smiled sweetly as she put her hand on the back of Kate's neck, looking up at her with batted eyelashes that made Kate's face soften and her knees weak.

"Uh oh, we're losing her." America said, sharing a look with Peter and Yelena.

-

"I invited the Y/L/N's." Eleanor said as she walked into Kate's bedroom. "And do me a favor, be sweet to Y/N. She kinda has a crush on you."

"Really?" Kate asked with fake shock. "I had no idea."

"Of course you didn't. You never do." Eleanor smirked before leaving the room. Kate started laughing while Y/N banged the side of the bed, getting out from under it.

"Shut up!" Y/N snorted as her girlfriend laughed.

-

Y/N was dancing around her bedroom and singing a song. "I feel like fucking something." She exclaimed and Kate walked in. "That something is you bitch."

"What are you on about, baby?" Kate smirked.

"I know you're a little slow but imma need you to get the hint." Y/N smiled and winked at her which relished a soft chuckle from the archer who nodded slowly.