Birthday Dinner

Second Person POV:

"Happy birthday to you~" You quietly sang in your wife's ear, watching her stir in her sleep. "Happy birthday to you~"

"Y/N." Hailee groaned, burying her face in your chest. "Sleep." You chuckled running your hand through her hair as your bedroom door creaked open to reveal Tini and Brando, who ran their way in to jump on top of Hailee. "Ugh down."

"They wanted to wish you a happy birthday too." You exclaimed with a smile in a baby voice as you picked up Brando, holding him close to your face, he licked your nose and you giggled. "Come on, Haizy, time to get up."

Hailee groaned, setting Tini down on the ground next to the bed, you put Brando down as well. The brunette groaned, sitting up groggily. "Alright, alright. I'm awake!"

"Yay!" You cheered and straddled her waist, forcing her arms around your waist as yours went around her neck. "Good morning, sleep head, happy birthday."

"Thank you, baby girl." Hailee pecked your lips, the sleep in her eyes fading as she smiled down at you. "What do you have planned for me?"

"A nice dinner date. Just the two of us." You explained softly, running your hand along her bicep, resting your head on her shoulder. Hailee sighed contently, closing her eyes for a moment, hearing you speak again. "Do you like that?"

"I love it." She whispered and you lifted your head up to look at her. "Just the two of us?"

"Mhm. Just us, baby." You promised Hailee and leaned up to kiss her lips gently. She smiled, reciprocating it and keeping you close. "Let's get ready, yeah?"

-

"It's been a long time since we've been out on date. Just the two of us at dinner." Hailee broke the comfortable silence in the car, her hand squeezing your thigh as she kept her gaze on the road ahead.

You set your phone down, focusing your attention on your birthday girl. "I know right. I felt like this is what you would've wanted more than a huge party."

"Yeah." Hailee moved her hand to lace your fingers together, glancing at you with a smile. "This is way better."

You smiled as well, kissing the back of Hailee's hand as she pulled into the parking lot of restaurant. Hailee opened her door first, walking around to your side, opening your door for you. You smiled, taking her hand as you stepped out. You two walked hand in hand to the restaurant.

"Oh, by the way, I rented out the entire place so we wouldn't have prying eyes on your special day." You mentioned to Hailee when you stepped in.

Her heart fluttered at your thoughtfulness. "Thank you, my love." She kissed your forehead as you both approached the entrance.

"Reservation for Steinfeld." You say and the man nods his head, signaling you two to follow him. He sets your menus down on the table, as you two take your seats.

"Your waitress will be right with you." He says, giving you a friendly smile before dashing off.

Hailee looked at you. "Thank you for making my day so special, Y/N/N. I love you so much." She expressed with a soft smile and a loving look in her eye.

You reach over the table, grabbing both her arms as you give her a smile yourself. "I love you more, Haiz. You deserve this. Happy birthday, baby." Hailee melted at your words, squeezing your hands a couple times.

"Thank you, princess." She stood up, leaning over to peck your lips in between each word. "Best. Birthday. Ever."

You giggled, gently pushing her to sit back down. "I'm glad." You whispered and Hailee gave you a bright smile, you, of course, returned one yourself. "I love you."

"I love you too."

——————
A/N:
WHOOOO IT'S HAILEE'S BIRTHDAYYY!!
Happy birthday to my wife 😌

Make sure to wish her a happy birthday yourself!