Day off

Hailee's POV:

Today I had a day off, which I was so grateful for and now I can spend it with my beautiful girlfriend. (A/N: yes ur beautiful, accept it 🙄). I woke up to what smelled like pancakes. And soon enough, I was kicking the covers off, slipping some boxers and a tank top on before I walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing Y/N rushing around cutely as she's trying not to burn something. I chuckled, smiling widely before I walk in, flipping the pancake for her as we make eye contact.

"Hi." She breathes out in relief and smiled.

"Hi baby." I reply, setting the spatula down as she jumps into my arms, I hold her up and she showers my face with kisses all over. "God, can you get even cuter?"

"Yup." Y/N giggled and jumped down, grabbing some plates. "So I tried making breakfast..." She started.

"Oh no." I joked and she smacked my bicep lightly.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I tried making breakfast but I guess I can only make pancakes and eggs." She admitted sheepishly.

"I bet they're the best anyway." I say, and nuzzle our noses together which makes my girlfriend smile as we both grab some eggs and pancakes, eating next to each other.

"I'm glad you have the day off." Y/N stated and looked up at me with her beautiful Y/E/C eyes.

"Oh yeah? Why, baby girl?" I ask, sipping the glass of juice.

"Because I get you all to myself. All day." She said and hugged my waist tightly, never letting me do. I laughed softly, running a hand through her silky hair and smile.

"Yes, my love." I kiss her head, looking into her eyes. "I'm all yours today."

She smirked, grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs. "Perfect." She whispered before shutting the bedroom door behind us.

——————
A/N:

My new favorite song is Beautiful by Bazzi and Camila Cabello.

I'm obsessedddd! 😩

Anyway, I'm still in shock that is chapter is the 107th chapter I've posted. I'm never ending this book.

The boys at my school are cute... but not that cute to date. And all the girls are taken lol. I'm a lonely bisexual 🤪