Raw Love

2nd Person POV:

The same thing. Over and over and over and over again. You and Hailee were back at the same thing, one moment you were all over each other and the next you're in each other's faces spewing venom in your words (A/N: someone better catch that).

"Fuck out of my face!" You shoved Hailee back, causing her grip to fall from your waist. You stormed your way upstairs, Hailee quickly following faster than you did.

"Y/N, I swear to god, stop running!" Your girlfriend quickly demanded as you slammed the door on her face, Hailee skidded to a stop in time before she face planted into it.

You collapsed back against the door on your side of the room — unknowingly — Hailee did the same with her face in her hands, her breathing was heavy like yours as you both were trying to calm down.

It was silent for a moment before Hailee spoke up, "I'm sorry, baby." She croaked out softly, your heart breaking at the raw emotion in her voice. "I'm sorry I raised my voice at you." As she continued to apologize, you stood from the door and knocked on it to let Hailee know to move.

She scrambled to her feet, her heart stopping when you opened the door. Tears stained both of your cheeks, Hailee's too. Your heart pounded against your chest before you brought her in for a bone shattering hug.

Her arms quickly slithered around your waist, kissing the top of your head as you two let your tears fall. Yours stained Hailee's shirt and chest while hers fell into your hair. Your arms had a tight grip around Hailee's neck.

"I'm sorry, too." You whispered in a hoarse tone from all that crying. When you both calmed down, Hailee pulled you with her over to your shared bed. Collapsing on it, you buried your body into hers.

"Let's just... relax." Hailee mumbled in your chest, her grip around you only tightened, afraid she'd lose you if she let you go.

"I love you, Hailee." You muttered and removed your face from her neck to look at her. Her hazel eyes stared into yours.

"I love you, more, Y/N." She whispered back and cupped your face with her soft hands that had you smiling at her touch. You knew this moment wouldn't last forever, both of you knew that, but at this point you didn't care.

All that matter right now was your raw love for one another and at the end of the day, no matter what happens, the love you and Hailee share will always be stronger than any fight that's thrown your way.

—————
A/N:
You're welcome

—————A/N:You're welcome