Extra 2

In the afternoon of autumn, the sun is high in the sky, and the sunshine is soft and warm. The breeze blows down countless autumn leaves.

It's neither too cold nor too hot, and the temperature is just right. It's a good weather for walking.

Red maples are planted on both sides of the road, with magnificent colors and bright reds. A gust of wind passed by and rustled down, accumulating a thick layer under the tree.

The red leaves are stacked on top of each other, looking from a distance like clouds falling from the sky into the world, it is so beautiful.

While walking, Chi Xu suddenly squatted down.

He was still holding Pei Jinxiu with one hand, and with the other hand, he carefully picked through the pile of red maples for a long time, and finally selected a red maple that was intact, rich in color, and extremely delicate and beautiful.

Then he stood up and tied the red maple hairpin into Pei Jin's hair.

Pei Jinxiu's hair today was originally half in a hairpin and half in a hairpin, and the hairpin she used happened to be in the shape of a maple leaf. The real and fake maple leaves were scattered in the black hair, which contrasted with each other and made it more lively.

The effect was surprisingly harmonious. Chi Xu was very satisfied and praised softly: "It's so beautiful, like a fairy descending to earth."

While he was talking, the wind picked up again, and several red maples whirled and fell on top of his head.

Before Pei Jinxiu reached out to brush it off for him, Chi Xu shook his head and shook the leaves down in a few strokes.

Pei Jinxiu raised his hand and put it down again. He couldn't help but laugh and said, "You look more like a puppy than a puppy."

Speaking of cats and dogs, Chi Xu naturally thought of Pei Jinxiu turning into a cat some time ago.

A month after that incident happened, the system personally came to apologize. After all, this was a major operational error. Not only did it have to write a review and pay a fine, but it also had to pay a return visit to the victim host.

Out of curiosity, Chi Xu asked the system about the principle of this animal-like drug. The specific principle was not clear. He only knew that after using it, people would become the animal closest to their own mental state.

Cats, snakes, rats, tigers...any kind of animal is possible.

Chi Xu became even more curious, and immediately turned around and asked Pei Jinxiu: "What kind of animal do you think I will turn into?"

Pei Jinxiu said without hesitation: "Puppy."

He raised his eyes, glanced at Chi Xu with a half-smile, and then added further: "A golden, palm-sized puppy. It doesn't know how to bark, it can only hum and chirp."

Chi Xu:......

He knew very well why Pei Jinxiu emphasized the last sentence.

There are many free-range cats in Shenming and Zhenhe's park. They had often encountered them when they were working. However, Pei Jinxiu didn't like small animals, and Chixu liked dogs more than cats, so they usually saw them. I won't take the initiative to tease you either.

But things have changed since Pei Jinxiu turned into a cat. Chi Xu loves cats and dogs. This love extends to all cats in the world. When he sees a cat, he will walk forward excitedly.

After get off work that day, they met four or five cats in the park, all lying lazily on the grass in the park basking in the sun.

Chi Xu squatted down and reached out to touch the belly of one of them.