Chapter 127

More than ten days ago.

After the acquisition of Bitong Electric Appliances was completed, Fu Hechuan originally planned to take a vacation at home for a while. Unexpectedly, something suddenly happened to Han Chenzhuo during the Jie Feng Cleansing Banquet. After being rushed to the hospital, he even received three critical illness notices in a row.

Fortunately, Han Chenzhuo survived in the end, but his life was still in danger and he needed to stay in the intensive care unit day and night.

Fu Hechuan somewhat sympathized with this little cousin whose parents had divorced since childhood and who was frail and sick due to an accidental fall into a lake.

The person who was fine yesterday was already lying on the bed in a state of disrepair within the time of eating, and his life was in danger.

He is in his twenties, so young, and in the best years of his life. But since Han Chenzhuo was eight years old, the sun has never shined on him for a moment.

Things in the world are unpredictable, and Fu Hechuan's mood is inevitably depressed despite feeling regretful.

Unfortunately, he didn't have time to feel sorry for Han Chenzhuo for a long time. A cross-country phone call ruthlessly broke his already restless vacation.

The call came from Cao Yan, the CEO sent by Sun Capital to manage Bitong Electric.

Cao Yan is not very capable and does not have the vision and insight to manage and operate a company for a long time. However, Sunrise Capital is deteriorating and talents are like quicksand between fingers. He cannot keep those who want to leave. In the end, only Cao Yan will be left. Plant a defective product that is neither good enough nor good enough.

It is tasteless to eat and a pity to throw away.

But Fu Hechuan originally did not intend to operate Bitong Electrical Appliances for a long time. He just dismantled and sold them and mortgaged them for cash. This kind of short-term profit-making was Cao Yan's specialty.

The first thing Cao Yan did after taking control of the company was to lay off employees. He reduced Bitong Electric's departments by a full 50%, and the layoff ratio was close to 40%. Even the veteran figures who had followed Bitong Electric since its founding period They were all expelled from the company by Cao Yan by all means.

In order to save costs, Cao Yan controlled Bitong Electric to a level that could barely sustain operations. He also used his expertise in marketing to constantly publish good news in the market, even concocting some emerging technologies out of thin air to attract investment, and forged a large number of false contracts to whitewash financial reports.

None of these actions are legal and are no different from fraud.

Another month later, Bitong Electric's detailed audit report finally came out.

However, like a bolt from the blue, Bitong Electric's financial data was completely beyond Cao Yan's expectation. Cao Yan was so shocked that his face turned as white as paper and he almost jumped out of his chair.

Bitong Electric's losses reached tens of billions? ! !

This is completely inconsistent with the initial financial investigation conducted by Sun Capital, and is even 180 times worse!

If we had known that Bitong Electric was in such a situation where the asset-liability ratio was so high that it was on the verge of bankruptcy, Sunrise Capital would never have been able to rush to take over this hot potato!

But how is this possible? ! Before the acquisition, Sun Capital will conduct a financial investigation of the target company. The financial investigation of Bitong Electric was done personally by the investment banking department of Dongri Securities. How could it not be possible for its own group's projects not to see that Bitong Electric's finances are hidden like this? A serious and fatal problem? !