Chapter 34

Pei Jinxiu can't play the piano, not in his past life or this life.

Admitting that he can't play the piano in public has almost no impact on him. After all, how many people here care about such a thing? Did Pei Jiao intend to use this method to embarrass him? He is really an innocent seven-year-old child.

Pei Jinxiu didn't even raise his eyelids, and was about to say no directly, but before he could say anything, a little girl suddenly walked out of the crowd, about thirteen or fourteen years old, wearing a bright red dress.

She moved her wrist, tilted her head and said, "How can there be a reason to come out to perform on your birthday? My little friend, I can play the piano. If you don't mind, can I play with you?"

Huo Lingyu was stunned and said in surprise: "Oh my God, why is she my sister!"

The teacher teased him sweetly: "Oh my god, your sister is so beautiful, why do you look so good?"

"..." Huo Lingyu doubtfully picked up the white porcelain plate in his hand and took a photo of it. He brushed his hair and affirmed to himself, "What does it mean to be average-looking? Even if I'm not as good-looking as my sister, I'm still a handsome boy at least!"

He poked Chi Xu and said, "Are you right?"

Shi Tiantian asked back: "Why don't you ask Xu Yi? Xu Yi, what do you think?"

Xu Yi was silent. Chi Xu made a "shh" gesture and changed the subject: "Your sister is going to start playing the piano."

On the podium, Huo Lingyun had already sat down in front of the piano.

Pei Jiao deliberately showed off and chose extremely difficult songs.

He has an impetuous personality and is squeamish. He is not a person who can endure hardships and practice piano quietly. But Pei Jiao likes the violin very much, and he doesn't find it hard to practice the violin. He often stays in the piano room all day long.

On the violin, Pei Jiao is indeed talented.

The two of them played together, the layman watched the excitement, and the expert watched the door.

During the first climax, both of them played smoothly, but from the second climax, the gap gradually widened. The piano sounded crisp and clear, with the right weight and emotions, but the violin was unable to continue, and even played many mistakes. sound.

After all, Pei Jiao was young and had little practice. He was too anxious and in the end, he even broke a string.

Huo Lingyun was neither hasty nor slow, and the piano music did not even pause. Shi Shiran played the third climax, turning the ensemble into her personal solo.

Pei Jiao reacted poorly. After the string broke, he froze on the stage. He could neither advance nor retreat, holding the piano sluggishly.

After finishing the song, even Xu Zhuoran applauded Huo Lingyun twice.

Pei Jiao didn't get the limelight, but lost face. He hid his face and ran upstairs.

There were people in the hall who were willing to please Pei Jianwei and came forward to smooth things over.

The storm was over for the time being, and Pei Jinxiu was surrounded again.

The purpose of this birthday party was to introduce Pei Jinxiu to the class he was born to belong to. Chi Xu felt that Pei Jinxiu might not be able to spare time this night.

Although there was an air purifier in the room, Chi Xu still felt that the smell was mixed and made him feel dizzy. Huo Lingyu just happened to pull him out, and Chi Xu stood in the outfield for a while.