Chapter 57

There are only ten sets of the Dark Fairy Tale Global Collector's Edition released in total. The difference from the regular edition is that the snake's eyes and stamens are made of more precious and rare natural pigeon blood rubies, and the snake's body and petals are also paved with 162.46 carats of natural diamonds and gold. , it is also the most eye-catching and gorgeous treasure in the entire jewelry exhibition.

The ten sets of limited edition jewelry were not only auctioned off on the first day, but each set also sold for a sky-high price of hundreds of millions.

After only three days in country F, Zhenhe's sales had already exceeded that of the whole of last year.

An aristocratic lady from country F not only photographed a set of dark fairy tales, but also commissioned Zhenhe to help her design a gemstone crown.

She liked the design concept of Dark Fairy Tale very much, so she asked the chief designer of Dark Fairy Tale to be responsible for the design. She hoped that there would be a unique, mysterious and meaningful story behind her crown.

Zhenhe has fixed gem suppliers and gem mines, but there are too many precious jewels at the exhibition that cannot be provided by fixed suppliers and mines, so Chi Xu has been busy purchasing gems for the past two days, while also busy selling Zhenhe's exhibits. I also had to take the time to communicate and confirm the preliminary design plan with the noble lady, which made my life very fulfilling.

After this incident, Chi Xu's reputation has been established, and he can rely on this outstanding market feedback to gain a firm foothold in Zhenhe.

Pei Jinxiu clicked and looked at the photo of him and the aristocratic lady sent by Chi Xu. In the photo, Chi Xu had a bright smile, almost a Caucasian skin color, and a pair of clean, clear, and very beautiful eyes.

It shone brighter than all the jewelry as far as the eye could see.

This is what Chi Xu should have, his talent and honor.

There is also a life that is not damaged and shines brightly.

Pei Jinxiu stared at the photo for a long time, and then smiled softly.

He pressed the right button and saved the photo to his phone.

After replying to Chi Xu's messages one by one, Pei Jinxiu finally said: "Happy New Year's Eve, Xu Xu."

Just when Pei Jinxiu was about to put down his phone, Chi Xu's reply suddenly popped up on the chat interface.

Chi: Happy New Year's Eve!

Chi: I woke up early today, just in time to see you sending a message.

Chi: Why haven't you slept yet? It's almost twelve o'clock in country R

Pei Jinxiu replied: "I played chess with President Wen for a while."

Chi: How is it? Has President Wen agreed to cooperate?

Pei: Well, we have made an appointment to discuss it in detail after the new year.

Chi: Yeah! The most important thing for us to go abroad was finally accomplished.

Chi: It's getting late. Go to bed quickly. Good night!

Although he urged Pei Jinxiu to go to bed, Chi Xu's news did not stop, and he was typing against the clock.

Chi: It's still half a month before I can return to China. I really want to eat the food cooked by Wang Ma.

He hesitated for a moment, and finally sent the last sentence in the input box.