Chapter 80

For a time, various supernatural ghost stories appeared in Chi Xu's mind.

For example, if ghosts break into the wall, they will be trapped in this banyan forest for the rest of their lives and will not be able to get out. Another example is that fierce ghosts seek their lives, evil ghosts seize their souls... and so on, it's a mess.

Chi Xu's face turned pale, and he stumbled and asked, "You...you...did you hear that?"

Pei Jinxiu nodded, concentrated, and listened.

"Northwest."

After saying that, he took Chi Xu and walked northwest.

Chi Xu also calmed down at this time and forcibly cleared all the messy thoughts in his mind.

There are no ghosts in this world, so the person who makes this sound must be a human being.

From the analysis of the whimpering sound, maybe this is a female classmate who has encountered some difficulty?

In short, it is impossible for Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu to ignore it.

There is only one path paved with blue bricks in the banyan forest, and everywhere else there are tangled roots and lush vines.

After they walked northwest for ten minutes, they finally found the crying female classmate.

The girl, wearing the uniform of Luojin High School, stood facing Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu, with a banyan tree behind her and surrounded by three boys in other directions.

Directly opposite her stood a boy with high cheekbones, a pointed chin, and big ears.

Chi Xu recognized him instantly. The boy in front of him was Zhang Duoyi, the annoying "prince" in Huo Lingyu's mouth.

The only intersection between Chi Xu and Zhang Duoyi was at Pei Jinxiu's birthday party when he was seven years old. At that time, Huo Lingyu reminded him that this person was not kind, so Chi Xu was on guard at that time and just looked at Zhang Duoyi from a distance. At a glance, I have never communicated with Zhang Duoyi from beginning to end.

Zhang Duoyi naturally saw Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu.

He raised his hand and asked the two young men to step back. He smiled and said: "Hey, Mr. Pei, this is Mr. Chi! I have long heard that you two have a good relationship and are really inseparable. "

"What's going on? You two wandered into the banyan forest for a walk?"

Combined with the current situation, combined with Huo Lingyu's revelation of the Zhang family's inferior genes that have been addicted to lust since their ancestors, both Chi Xu and Pei Jinxiu have understood it beyond comprehension.

Pei Jinxiu walked in front of the girl, completely blocking Zhang Duoyi's disgusting gaze on the girl, and said expressionlessly: "Yes, I took a walk here and came to seek justice."

Zhang Duoyi narrowed his eyes and said with a smile: "Hey, look at what you said, what kind of justice is being done?"

"Mr. Pei, you are not an old-timer like the school's dean, are you? High school students are not allowed to fall in love freely? As for me, I have no other meaning. I just fell in love with Miss Luo and wanted to pursue her and have a romantic high school relationship. It's just campus love!"

After that, he still had a smile on his lips, but his eyes were very cold, and he asked loudly: "Miss Luo, what do you think?"

Full of threats.

Luo Yi raised his face in fear, big tears rolling down his cheeks one by one.

She frowned, her eyes almost swollen from crying, her slender hands tightly grasped the hem of her school uniform, her eyes flickering back and forth between Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu, both expectant and uneasy.