Chapter 76

After the summer vacation, they were promoted to the third grade of junior high school.

There is only the last year of junior high school left.

For most of the students in the class, the third year of junior high school is the most stressful, busiest and most stressful year in the three years of junior high school. But for Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu, the third year of junior high school is the most leisurely.

At the end of October, the midterm exam results for the first semester of the third grade of junior high school were released. The top three were still Pei Jinxiu, Chi Xu, and Xu Yi.

This indicates that all three of them have received admission quotas from Luojin Middle School and can directly advance to the recommended class of Luojin Middle School's high school.

The recommended class enrolls a total of 45 students, calculated based on the average scores of nine large-scale examinations from the first to the third grade of Luojin Middle School.

Shi Tiantian was relatively lucky. Her original score was around sixty, so not only was she not recommended, she was also far behind.

However, in the first forty-five years of school, exactly ten students were admitted to the Junior Class of Luojin University, and five more planned to study abroad, and their teacher Tiantian happened to be recommended for admission.

Among those admitted to the junior class is Xu Yi. She took the written test and interview at Rakjin University in September this year, and finally got a place to study in the Department of Physics, a bachelor's and master's degree.

Among the five friends, three were recommended for high school and one was recommended for college.

Everyone was fine and relaxed, and had already begun happily discussing where to go during the winter vacation.

Only Huo Lingyu had to prepare hard for the high school entrance examination.

They have been classmates for nine years. Pei Jinxiu, Chi Xu and Shi Tiantian can still be classmates, but Xu Yi and Huo Lingyu have to go their separate ways.

Xu Yi is pursuing her own dreams, and she is relatively independent and open-minded. But Huo Lingyu is different. He values ​​love and nostalgia, and may not even be able to pass the Luojin Middle School Main School in terms of academic level.

His family had suggested that Huo Lingyu go abroad, but Huo Lingyu didn't want to go abroad. He still wanted to do his best to get into Luojin High School and be closer to his good friends.

In short, under the contrast of friends and the heavy pressure of study, Huo Lingyu inevitably developed negative emotions of loss and anxiety.

Perhaps because of his self-esteem, or perhaps because of his good face, Huo Lingyu still forced a smile every day and looked no different from before.

But Chi Xu still noticed Huo Lingyu's subtle emotional changes.

The next day, Chi Xu tailored a long review plan for Huo Lingyu from November this year to the end of July tomorrow.

Planning has two purposes. The first purpose is to check for leaks and fill in the gaps, lay a solid foundation, and help Huo Lingyu master the correct learning methods; the second purpose is to combine work and rest, stabilize his mentality, and do practical things instead of getting stuck in internal friction and anxiety day after day.

With Chi Xu's help, Huo Lingyu suddenly had a backbone, and his heart finally settled down.

He found the motivation and direction, and repeated the questions and corrections every day. The originally slow time accelerated as if pressing the fast forward button.